• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find a lost thread on product demonstrations?

In summary, to find a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar or browse through categories and sub-forums. You can also request help from other consultants or contact customer service if you can't find the thread. Before posting a question, it's recommended to search for existing discussions. You can save threads for future reference by clicking on the "Save" button.
mhc
Gold Member
I saw a thread recently that had a post or two in it about how you should have $500 worth of product demo'd during your show. Now I can 't find it. I don't even remember what the thread was about and it may not have had anything to do with sales ect...

Does anyone remember the thread? I've searched by numerous words but can't find it. I seem to remember Shiela posting in that thread but when I searched her posts didn't see it.

Thanks!
Marie

Not too long ago someone listed some of the new recipes and they added up how much the products shown all totalled and it was great. But I can't remember who posted it and what the thread was. I'll have to do some searching. But does that sounds like what you were looking for?

yes that was the thread. My husband says I have a case of OLD lately.

Thank you!

mhc said:
yes that was the thread. My husband says I have a case of OLD lately.

Thank you!

HEY!

I resemble that remark. Hrmph.

(What were we talking about?)

mhc said:
I seem to remember Shiela posting in that thread but when I searched her posts didn't see it.

Now I'll be singing Shaggy's "Wasn't Me" all night! LOL

1. How do I find a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific thread on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in keywords related to the topic or thread you are looking for and hit enter. You can also browse through the different categories and sub-forums to narrow down your search.

2. Can I request help from other Pampered Chef consultants on finding a thread?

Yes, absolutely! Our forum community is a great resource for finding threads and getting help from other Pampered Chef consultants. You can post your question in the appropriate forum and our consultants will be happy to assist you.

3. What if I can't find the thread I'm looking for?

If you are having trouble finding a specific thread, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They can help direct you to the correct thread or provide you with the information you need.

4. How do I know if a thread has already been answered?

Before posting a question on the forum, it's always a good idea to do a quick search to see if the topic has already been discussed. If a thread has already been answered, you will see a checkmark next to the thread title indicating that it has been marked as solved.

5. Can I save threads for future reference?

Yes, you can save threads for future reference by clicking on the "Save" button located at the top of the thread. This will save the thread to your profile for easy access in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies