• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Unclaimed Money with Missingmoney.com - Search Now!

Oh wow! Already! I wonder what determines what order they go in to book peoples' flights? I want to know mine!:)I wonder if the choices you were given to choose were based on your reply to their e-mail about your choice? That would make sense.I haven't heard anything yet.
SKwong
I've heard about this online and all over the radio. Missingmoney.com It's a site where you can search for lost money. No harm in checking it out!

SKwong said:
I've heard about this online and all over the radio. Missingmoney.com It's a site where you can search for lost money. No harm in checking it out!
Did you check it out?

No money for me. Sad.

None for me. bummer.

It says that I have less than $100...and it has my address from when I was in the Air Force...I am going to submit the paperwork.

chefheidi2003 said:
It says that I have less than $100...and it has my address from when I was in the Air Force...I am going to submit the paperwork.

thats cool :cool:

My dad checked it out and found my deceased grandpa. He said there's about $1000 unclaimed that he's working on claiming.

SKwong said:
My dad checked it out and found my deceased grandpa. He said there's about $1000 unclaimed that he's working on claiming.

Nice. no money for me :)

Hey Y'all......thank you SO much for putting this site into my hands! I found my brother a paycheck and found an old bank account of my grandma who died almost 12 years ago. My brother, my parents, aunt and uncle thank you!!!

Way cool site.. no money for me. :(

erinyourpclady said:
Hey Y'all......thank you SO much for putting this site into my hands! I found my brother a paycheck and found an old bank account of my grandma who died almost 12 years ago. My brother, my parents, aunt and uncle thank you!!!

That is awesome!:thumbsup:

Christ Follower said:
That is awesome!:thumbsup:

I was so excited! I also found small amounts for another Aunt amd my MIL!!! LOL!! Oh and my BF's brother!! LOL!!! I am hooked!

erinyourpclady said:

erinyourpclady said:
I was so excited! I also found small amounts for another Aunt amd my MIL!!! LOL!! Oh and my BF's brother!! LOL!!! I am hooked!

Unbelievable Erin! Thats awesome!

erinyourpclady said:

See and I typed in every name I could think of and found nothing!

I guess I'll have to check it out when I get a chance. Thanks.

Nope, none for me.

Majesty of the Seas already FULLWowsers! So glad I'm planning on being on the Sovereign. Just registered!

I am really hoping that it is just a mistake on the travel company. Especially since we preselected our ships. I am just not ready to register yet, but I have my fingers crossed.

I hope it's a mistake for those who wanted that ship too! DH was asking the same question about why we pre-selected a ship if it wouldn't be honored. Doesn't affect us, as we wanted the Sovereign, but hope it works out for everyone else!

I registered yesterday, as soon as registration started working (noonish??) but how did you find out it was full?

Also, has anyone gotten an e-mail or call confirming flights? I haven't heard anything yet.

TIA for the info!

Oh, by the way, if you haven't registered for your Passports yet, the price goes up $33 (to $100 + the Post Office Fee) on Friday (heard that from the Post Office today). I went to mail some things out and the post lady who took ours was there and told me. We got ours back yesterday (3 and 1/2 weeks). FYI!!

I registered today and the Sovereign and the GC were the only options.I have not heard anything about flights yet either.

Just got and confirmed my flight. There's no turning back now!!!!

I registered around 1:30 CT (I think) yeaterday and I haven't gotten anything on the travel info yet. I'm kinda nervous because we're traveling from Germany. That should give us a free night in Miami before the cruise due to time differences.

jwpamp said:
Just got and confirmed my flight. There's no turning back now!!!!

Oh wow! Already! I wonder what determines what order they go in to book peoples' flights? I want to know mine!:)

I wonder if the choices you were given to choose were based on your reply to their e-mail about your choice? That would make sense as to why you couldn't choose it....

jwpamp said:
I wonder if the choices you were given to choose were based on your reply to their e-mail about your choice? That would make sense as to why you couldn't choose it....

nope, I selected the one that is full

I wanted the Soverign so everything worked out...when I clicked to start the registration, it did automatically show me both boats and the one I had preselected, the Soverign, was highlighted.

The reason we picked the Soverign is we want to extend our trip by one extra day and travel to the Kennedy Space Center which is -- if I understand things correctly -- only 45 minutes from Orlando. We've been to Disney World several times (not with PC) so hubby and I want to do something different.

That said, today I did get my ticket info...but it doesn't include the day extention so I have to call to get that confirmed. We do get to fly out of our preferred town (a 5 minute drive to the airport) so I'm jacked about that, 2 years ago we had to fly out of a town 2 hours away which makes a bigger hassle, especially at the end.

Hmm, I haven't gotten my ticket info yet. I wonder what's up?? Are there still some of you on the Sovereign that HAVEN'T gotten your info in an email?

Sovereign and no ticket info yetAre you extending your trip Becky? If not, I bet we'll be on the same flights. :)

DebbieJ said:
Sovereign and no ticket info yet

Are you extending your trip Becky? If not, I bet we'll be on the same flights. :)

No, only because my parents are specifically coming back from their place in FL just to watch the kids. They don't fly in until the 13th in the afternoon and go back relatively soon after we return. I did think about dropping the kids off at their place in FL, but it wasn't too convenient. And they were willing to fly back because they have someother stuff to do while they're home. I wish we could have extended it. :( Maybe next time.....

But, at least we can be on the same flight hopefully. That would be awesome!:)

So what is PC doing for those still wanting the Miami port?
I already registered for Port cananveral. I'm taking the travel allowance since we are taking the kids. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the travel allowance?

I wanted Miami, but had to register for Canaveral and put the Miami preference in the travel comments and I have not heard a thing from them since I registered! So I am not sure what they will do for us!

DebbieJ said:
Sovereign and no ticket info yet

Are you extending your trip Becky? If not, I bet we'll be on the same flights. :)
I just got the email with the proposed flights. CRAP!! 6 am from O'Hare!! Yuck that is not fun. I wonder if they'd fly us out the night before if I complain it's too early. :eek: WE'd have to leave the house at 4 am!!! Probably a little before that even.

I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?!

Deb-did you get your email?

Nope, nothing yet!

i found some money!! im 22 and its from my very first job at winn dixie as a bagger when i was 15! less than 100 of course but we will see! exciting

oh wow, that is fantastic!!

We found over $300 under my father in laws name who passed away 6 years ago. You never know!

I found some for one of my sisters, and some cousins!

That's awesome- you just never know!

Related to Discover Unclaimed Money with Missingmoney.com - Search Now!

1. What is Missingmoney.com?

Missingmoney.com is a website that allows users to search for unclaimed funds or property that may be owed to them. The site is a database of unclaimed money and property from various sources, including state governments, banks, insurance companies, and more.

2. How does Missingmoney.com work?

Users can search for unclaimed money or property by entering their first and last name and the state where they currently live. The website will then provide a list of potential matches, and users can claim their money or property by providing proof of ownership and following the instructions provided.

3. Is Missingmoney.com legitimate?

Yes, Missingmoney.com is a legitimate website run by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA). The site is endorsed by state governments and has been featured on various reputable media outlets.

4. Is there a cost to use Missingmoney.com?

No, there is no cost to use Missingmoney.com. The website is completely free for users to search for unclaimed funds or property that may be owed to them.

5. How long does it take to receive unclaimed money or property from Missingmoney.com?

The timeline for receiving unclaimed funds or property varies depending on the source and the specific claim requirements. In some cases, it may take a few weeks to receive the funds, while in other cases, it may take several months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
ShellBeach