• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Bug Has Bitten: My Freebies from Pampered Chef!

In summary, "The Bug Has Bitten: My Freebies from Pampered Chef!" is a program that rewards customers who host a Pampered Chef cooking show with free or discounted products based on the total sales of their show. To qualify for freebies, you must host a show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The specific products available for free vary depending on the total sales, and you can redeem your freebies by using a credit towards any item in the Pampered Chef catalog. This credit cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.
JCBurk
The UPS man was just here delivering boxes for a couple of shows that I recently did, but when I went outside, there on top of the stack of boxes was my FREE knives from the recruiting bonus!!! So this is the first free thing I've earned from PC and I am HOOKED....I've got the bug and want to get all the free stuff I can! This is awesome!!!:)

iiiiiii know! I was out of town and came back to two huge boxes of my ss month 1 bonus and the next day i had me knives! i was on cloud nine!

I'm still waiting to receive my SS1 bonus items...hopefully Monday!! I sold Mary Kay for a couple of years and NEVER got anything for free....sell PC for a month and the UPS man is my new best friend!!:D

I agree too. I'm in my SS2, and Mr. Brown is my buddy as well. One week, he delivered 9 boxes to my house!

...So I made him cookies. To season my stone, of course. :)

I was so excited when I got my knives earlier this week.

supergirljennie said:
I agree too. I'm in my SS2, and Mr. Brown is my buddy as well. One week, he delivered 9 boxes to my house!

...So I made him cookies. To season my stone, of course. :)

That is TOO funny!!:D :D

Keep that excitement, and there's sure to be more freebies coming your way:D PC is always giving us incentives to work hard!

Related to The Bug Has Bitten: My Freebies from Pampered Chef!

What is "The Bug Has Bitten: My Freebies from Pampered Chef!"?

"The Bug Has Bitten: My Freebies from Pampered Chef!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers who host a cooking show with free or discounted products based on the total sales of their show.

How do I qualify for freebies from Pampered Chef?

To qualify for freebies from Pampered Chef, you must host a cooking show with a minimum of $200 in sales. The higher the total sales of your show, the more free or discounted products you can earn.

What products can I earn for free?

The specific products available for free vary depending on the total sales of your show. However, some popular options include stoneware, kitchen tools, and cookware sets. You can also use your free product credit towards any item in the Pampered Chef catalog.

How do I redeem my freebies?

Once your show reaches the minimum sales requirement, you will receive a credit that can be used towards free or discounted products. This credit will be automatically applied to your order when you make a purchase through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I combine my free product credit with other discounts or offers?

No, your free product credit cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can use it towards any product in the catalog, including those currently on sale or at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ughubug
Replies
Views
chefhutch04