• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!

In summary, the speaker shares that despite getting a huge bruise on the back of their knee from climbing over a chair, being with the group was worth it. They had a great time and appreciated the ideas shared and the opportunity to connect with others. The speaker also mentions teaching someone else how to use the coaching system with their team and helping another member who is struggling due to her husband's deployment. They also apologize for accidentally posting on the wrong forum and express gratitude for the experience.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Just to update you... the bruise on the back of my knee is HUGE!!!!! HOWEVER... it was SO worth climbing over that chair and being with all of you! Y'all had super ideas and just getting to connect was such a pleasure!

quiverfull7 said:
Just to update you... the bruise on the back of my knee is HUGE!!!!! HOWEVER... it was SO worth climbing over that chair and being with all of you! Y'all had super ideas and just getting to connect was such a pleasure!

Do you really? I'm so sorry b/c I was the one who told you to move up and sit with us! SORRY! :blushing:

IT WAS SO WORTH IT! Baychef and I laughed and she said she was going to post for everyone to ask me about it. Well, I just wanted to beat her to it! It's a great way to be reminded of the great tips you all shared in that seminar and little discussion group! I loved it and the bruise was WAY worth it! DON'T apologize!

Hey...we like it rough at conference!!! Diane, I am so glad I sat next to you! I have already taught another Team Leader how to use the coaching system with her team.

She called me last night and is over whelmed. She wants to do more but her husband is deployed with the Army in the Middle East. She has a 15 year old son but he is visiting relatives out of state so she is left with two small girls and needed a shoulder to lean on. I am having a conference call tonight to tell all 51 members on my cluster roster (don't ask me for advice...there are only about 19 active!!! and once the six months extra grace period passes, it will drop significantly!)

I spent an hour on the phone with her and she was pumped when we were done. Like me, she felt like the burden of "how am I going to do this" was lifted from her shoulders...as did I!!!

Hey, sorry about the bruise, but so glad to have spent time with you, Kristi, and Colleen. It was a good workshop and have already used the info from it with 3 team members!

quiverfull7 said:
IT WAS SO WORTH IT! Baychef and I laughed and she said she was going to post for everyone to ask me about it. Well, I just wanted to beat her to it! It's a great way to be reminded of the great tips you all shared in that seminar and little discussion group! I loved it and the bruise was WAY worth it! DON'T apologize!

And stupid me posted it...thinking it was Rae Bates on Chef Success...I clearly feel the Old Heimers chipping away at my memory!!!:bugeye:

1. What is "The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" cookbook all about?

"The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" is a cookbook featuring delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for busy families. The name refers to the small sacrifices we make in the kitchen, like the occasional bruised fruit or vegetable, that are worth it for the end result of a delicious meal."

2. Who is the author of "The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" cookbook?

The author of "The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" is Chef Susan Stone, an experienced chef and consultant for Pampered Chef. She has a passion for creating simple and delicious meals that are perfect for families on-the-go.

3. Are the ingredients used in the recipes easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in "The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" cookbook can be found at your local grocery store. Chef Susan Stone focuses on using everyday ingredients that are readily available to make cooking easier for busy families.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or substitutions mentioned in the cookbook?

Yes, Chef Susan Stone includes tips and suggestions for substitutions for common dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or dairy-free options. These substitutions are noted throughout the cookbook to help accommodate different dietary needs.

5. Are there any cooking techniques or tools required for the recipes?

No, all of the recipes in "The Bruise Is Huge - But So Worth It!" can be made using basic cooking techniques and tools. However, Chef Susan Stone does provide tips and suggestions for using certain Pampered Chef products to make cooking even easier and more efficient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies