• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank Your Hosts with Postcards: Tips & Frequency

In summary, it is recommended to send a thank you postcard to your hosts after each party or event they host for you. You can personalize the postcards with your own message or use the pre-written messages provided by Pampered Chef. The postcards are provided by Pampered Chef for free and can be ordered online or through your consultant account. While thanking your hosts in person is appreciated, sending a thank you postcard adds an extra touch and shows your hosts that you value their support and hard work. It is also important to send a thank you postcard even if the party did not have a successful outcome as it shows professionalism and strengthens your relationship with your hosts for future events.
heather223
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone sends postcards to their hosts reminding them of their show... if you do what do you say on them and how often do you send?

We had a director come to our cluster meeting and she gave this suggestion, I didn't write down what her postcards say but I really liked the idea. She said she has also had a lot less cancellations and higher show attendenance if she sends the reminder post cards.

I use the ones that Nancy's used to have. I have to think backwards on this but I send them out as follows:
1 week before show: Reminder Phone Calls
2 weeks before show: Mail Invites Reminder
3 weeks before show: Attendance Is the Key
4 weeks before show: Key show dates

When they book, I also send them a "Thanks for Booking" postcard. After their show has shipped I send them a "Thank You" postcard.

Last I check, Nancy's website still had some on there.

I send postcards & emails. I used the ones from Nancy's artwork but am now making my own on VistaPrint.

I send a confirmation postcard & one on increasing attendance. My emails give online ordering instructions & host passcode to PWS.

I mail the invitations & make reminder calls so I don't send any postcards for those.

1. How often should I send a thank you postcard to my hosts?

It is recommended to send a thank you postcard to your hosts after each party or event they host for you. This shows your appreciation for their efforts and helps maintain a good relationship.

2. Can I personalize the postcards with my own message?

Yes, you can personalize the postcards with your own message or use the pre-written messages provided by Pampered Chef. Personalizing the message adds a personal touch and makes it more meaningful for your hosts.

3. Do I have to pay for the postcards?

No, the postcards are provided by Pampered Chef and are free for consultants to use. You can order them online or through your consultant account.

4. Is it necessary to send a thank you postcard if I have already thanked my hosts in person?

While thanking your hosts in person is always appreciated, sending a thank you postcard adds an extra touch and shows your hosts that you value their support and hard work.

5. Can I send a thank you postcard to my hosts even if the party did not have a successful outcome?

Yes, it is still important to thank your hosts for their efforts, regardless of the outcome of the party. This shows your professionalism and strengthens your relationship with them for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies