• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should You Send to Conference Hosts and Recruiting Leads?

In summary, "Host Coaching From Conference" is a complimentary training program offered by Pampered Chef for their hostesses. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to help hosts have a successful and rewarding party experience. To sign up, hostesses can reach out to their consultant. The program is free of cost and offers valuable information on inviting guests, preparing for the party, and hosting a successful event. Hosts will also have access to resources such as invitations, recipes, and product information. The program is available to all hostesses, even if they are unable to attend the conference.
mrssyvo
Do you send your hosts anything from conference, postcards, etc- and if so, what to you put on them, etc. Also, recruiting leads, do you mail anything to them from conference?

I always send a chicago postcard to all hosts and potential recruits

As a frequent conference attendee, I do like to show my appreciation to hosts by sending them a small token of thanks after the event. Usually, I will send a postcard with a personalized message, thanking them for their hospitality and for organizing such a great conference. I also like to include a photo from the conference, whether it's a group shot or a memorable moment, to make the postcard more personal and memorable.When it comes to recruiting leads, I don't typically send anything directly from the conference. However, I do make sure to follow up with them after the event, whether it's through email or a phone call. I find that this personal touch is more effective in building a relationship with potential leads rather than just sending them a generic mailer from the conference. Of course, if I do end up sending them information or materials, I make sure to include a handwritten note expressing my interest in working with them.Overall, I believe that sending a small token of appreciation after a conference is a nice gesture and can help strengthen professional relationships. However, I also believe that personal follow-up and communication is key in building and maintaining business connections.

What is "Host Coaching From Conference"?

"Host Coaching From Conference" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef specifically for our hostesses. It provides tips, strategies, and resources for our hosts to have a successful and rewarding party experience.

How do I sign up for "Host Coaching From Conference"?

To sign up for "Host Coaching From Conference", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with more information and help you enroll in the program.

Is there a cost for "Host Coaching From Conference"?

No, "Host Coaching From Conference" is a complimentary program for our Pampered Chef hostesses. We want to provide you with all the tools and support you need to have a successful party and earn great rewards.

What can I expect to learn from "Host Coaching From Conference"?

Through "Host Coaching From Conference", you will learn tips and strategies for inviting guests, preparing for your party, and hosting a successful event. You will also have access to resources such as invitations, recipes, and product information to help you promote your party and make it a fun and engaging experience for your guests.

Can I still participate in "Host Coaching From Conference" if I am unable to attend the conference?

Absolutely! "Host Coaching From Conference" is available to all Pampered Chef hostesses, even if you are unable to attend the conference. Simply reach out to your consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary information and resources to help you have an amazing party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyinAL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • almondfarm