• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Template for Your Name on Host and Guest Specials

In summary, the "Template for Your Name on Host and Guest Specials" is a customizable marketing tool that can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant's workstation. It allows consultants to add their personal information to both host and guest specials flyers, and they can choose from a variety of fonts and colors for their name. The template is currently only available in English, but consultants can manually translate it into other languages if needed. It can be used for both host and guest specials flyers for consistent branding.
ameliasurf
This is a template for the Specials... where it says your consultant is:

then you would stamp your name!!! now no more stamping your name just put it through your computer have it printed on it for you!

Am I missing something....or are you?? ;) ;) :)

Can you post it please? I was going to request this at National.

Amelia--did you forget to attach the template?

oops sorry!!!!! Here you go!

Last edited:
Thanks, Amelia! I know sometimes I forget to attach things too and have to go back and resend.

Thanks!! This is great!!

PS...I hope you got that I was totally joking with my first post on here!! I appreciate this a bunch!

yeah i did!!! when i saw that i didn't post it i was like " i am such an idiot"

Also if you want to put your name on any of the PDF files we get from HO you can use a program called foxit reader and editor. Lifesaver and really easy to use...oh and free :)

Koolotus, the free version of Foxit lets you edit? Does it put a watermark on the pages?

Yes it does. It is 2 lines in red at the very top of the page. Doesn't bother me a bit. I don't mind doing free advertising because their program has been a life saver for me :)

Koolotus said:
Also if you want to put your name on any of the PDF files we get from HO you can use a program called foxit reader and editor. Lifesaver and really easy to use...oh and free :)

How do you get this?

Thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

1. What is the "Template for Your Name on Host and Guest Specials"?

The "Template for Your Name on Host and Guest Specials" is a customizable marketing tool that allows Pampered Chef consultants to add their personal information to the host and guest specials flyers.

2. How do I access the template?

The template can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant's workstation. Simply log in and navigate to the "Host and Guest Specials" section, where you will find the option to customize the template with your name and contact information.

3. Can I change the font and color of my name on the template?

Yes, the template allows you to choose from a variety of fonts and colors for your name. This allows consultants to match their branding or personal style.

4. Is the template available in multiple languages?

Currently, the template is only available in English. However, consultants can manually translate their name and information into other languages if needed.

5. Can I use the template for both host and guest specials flyers?

Yes, the template can be used for both the host and guest specials flyers. This allows for consistent branding and easy customization for both types of promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • kam