• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teaching a Stoneware Class: Need Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about organizing a stoneware class as a mystery host in January. The class will focus on teaching the participants about stoneware, its uses, and care. Some ideas for the class include offering specific recipes, educating on the benefits of cooking with stoneware, and showcasing specialty stoneware pieces. The host also plans to cross-sell and promote upcoming sales and promotions. There is also discussion about what recipes to include in the class.
stefani2
Is anybody else teaching a "Stoneware Class"/Mystery Host in the beginning of January to earn the Tablecloth?

What kind of information can I teach them....besides different recipes, etc.?

Help me, please!

Great idea for a "theme" show...I have many calls to make still to book the rest of my January and that might just be the "hook" I need! (I feel I have the tools to do the training, I just LOVE the "class" idea!:thumbup: :chef: :thumbup:

what goes on in a stoneware class. details please.

details...So far, I am just going to find specific recipes and uses for each of the 'student's stoneware piece. I am also going to teach them a little bit about stoneware, use and care, etc. I have a lot of Stoneware customers, but I don't think they use the stones as much as they could be because they just don't have an idea what all they can cook/bake on them. I could also cross-sell at the class. I think I will demo a 'family' stoneware recipes (because a majority are moms). But that is all the ideas I have for now.

I just needed a show to be submitted before the 9th, so that is why I am going to do mine on the 6th (Sun.).

I love this idea!!!

Let think about what should be in the class. I understand offering the recipes for the type of stoneware purchased -- what else???

I'm thinking start with put chicken in micro,cinn. swirls in the oven recipe, educate, eat swirls when done, educate -- proceed to butterflies

Stoneware 101

Introduction
PC Stoneware Quality & Warranty
Beauty of glazed stoneware
Using Stoneware in the Microwave (recipe for show)
Chicken, toasting nuts, the enchilada recipe from 29 minutes to dinner
Using Stoneware in the Oven (recipe for show)
Wreath, cinn. swirls from the Sweet Cinn. spice
Using Stoneware in the Freezer (recipe for show)
Cranberry crunch bark, butterflies
Benefits of cooking with Stoneware
Cleaning Stoneware
Specialty stoneware pieces -- why you need them
muffin pan, loaf pan, bundt pan, mini-loaf pan, rect baker, etc
Buying them on sale today -- AND Host in Feb and get two for 60% off perfect gift for upcoming Mothers Day and Wedding gifts.

Recipes for classI really like your ideas! Which recipes do you have in mind?

Related to Teaching a Stoneware Class: Need Ideas!

What is the purpose of a stoneware class?

The purpose of a stoneware class is to teach participants how to properly use and care for their stoneware products. It also provides an opportunity for customers to try out new recipes and learn about the benefits of cooking with stoneware.

What are some ideas for recipes to demonstrate during a stoneware class?

Some popular recipes to demonstrate during a stoneware class include roasted vegetables, chicken and vegetables, lasagna, and fruit crisps. You can also showcase how to make homemade bread or pizza using stoneware.

How can I make my stoneware class interactive and engaging?

To make your stoneware class more interactive and engaging, you can involve participants in the cooking process by having them help with prep work or allowing them to assemble their own recipe. You can also encourage discussion and questions throughout the class.

What are some tips for properly caring for stoneware?

To properly care for stoneware, it is important to avoid drastic temperature changes, preheat the stoneware before using it, and let it cool down before washing. It is also recommended to use nylon or wooden utensils and to avoid using metal utensils that can scratch the surface of the stoneware.

How can I promote my stoneware class?

You can promote your stoneware class by posting about it on social media, sending out email invitations to your contacts, and creating flyers or posters to display in your local community. You can also partner with other businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• randis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jzramom
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
Replies