• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Uses for New Traditions Stoneware: Beyond Cobblers & Sweet Rolls

In summary, the small oval Baker can be used to make a variety of dishes, including pizza skins, baked chicken and pork chops, and a shepherds pie.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Hi. I need help thinking outside the box for different foods/recipes that can be made in the New Traditions Stoneware. I tend to have restricted vision when it comes to this. For example, what else can be made in the DD baker other than coblers and sweet rolls? My daughter suggested that it could be used to make a great shepherds pie or baked chicken thighs. I really need help in this area of uses. Since I have it, what else can be made in the small oval baker other than dips, heating leftovers, and toasting nuts? I really need help brainstorming. TIA

Look in Consultants Corner under recipes. Go to recipe search, then product use and care. It will give you a list of products....click on stoneware, then click on the specific piece you need recipes for. Then it will show you the product use and care, but on the right you can click on recipes....you can only open the ones that are product use and care, but there are actually a few. And if you click on both vanilla and cranberry you will find different recipes even for the same stoneware peice. Hope that helps

Anything you would make in a similar size/shape metal or glass pan can be done in stoneware:
DDB - cakes, stuffed mushrooms, aked meats, etc.
Rect Baker - brownies, roasted veggies, rice and chicken dishes, baked pasta, etc.casseroles, dips, toasting coconut or nuts, reheating, meatloaf, frozen french fries and tater tots, breakfast meats, I see no limit!HTH

I love to make Pizza Skins in the DD Baker, I made them the other night and they are great! Partialy bake the pizza crust, fill with mashed potatoes and top with lots of bacon and cheese. Bake at 350 until potatoes are heathed throughout and crust is golden.

DD- baked chicken, baked pork chops, Bake in teh oven at 350 for an hour for chicken, and 45 mins for pork chops, with what ever seasonings you would like to use. Small Oval Baker- you can sell this one, too single people, it is big enough to bake on piece of chicken, or one pork chop in it... or a small shepards pie, veggies, etc!!!Hope that helps

Here are some recipes.

Attachments

• DEEP DISH BAKER.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 446
  • RECTANGLE BAKER.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 365
  • SMALL OVAL BAKER.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 304
  • MINI BAKER.doc
    28 KB · Views: 361
  • DEEP DISH PIE PLATE.doc
    32 KB · Views: 286

1. How can I use the New Traditions Stoneware for savory dishes?

The New Traditions Stoneware is not just limited to baking sweet treats. It can also be used for savory dishes such as casseroles, meatloaf, and roasted vegetables. The stoneware's even heat distribution and non-stick surface make it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes.

2. Can I use the stoneware on the stovetop?

No, the New Traditions Stoneware is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

3. How do I clean and care for my New Traditions Stoneware?

The stoneware is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface. Also, make sure to let the stoneware cool before cleaning to avoid thermal shock.

4. Can I use the stoneware for broiling?

No, the stoneware is not suitable for broiling as it can crack under high heat. It is recommended to use the stoneware for baking and roasting only.

5. Is the stoneware safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the New Traditions Stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. It is microwave and freezer safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or making quick meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aun
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • DebPC