• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas on No-Bake or Pre-Bake...

In summary, there are many easy no-bake and pre-bake dessert ideas that are suitable for people with dietary restrictions. These include vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Many of these desserts can also be made ahead of time for convenience. For kids, there are fun and tasty options such as energy bites and fruit popsicles. And for those looking for minimal ingredient recipes, there are options like peanut butter oatmeal cookies and chocolate bark.
PCJen
Please help me come up with some ideas for a no-bake or can be pre-baked then finished recipes for my son's class project. The idea of this is for the class to learn real word math. I am just so over whelmed with things right now I can't think straight, so any ideas would really help. Thanks.

How about for the holidays, doing graham cracker gingerbread houses? You didn't say what age group your son's class is, but math related activities can be anything from counting and estimating (how much candy to cover roof for example) and measuring area, to more complex activities such as measuring angles (pitch of the roof, for example). This helps them understand, that yes, geometry CAN have real world applications!!

It's for a 5th grade class (age 11). The teacher wanted holiday goodies.

Last edited:
One thing to help is maybe take a regular recipe and then have the double or half it. That's real world math right there! I keep thinking Club House Chicken Squares, there are several items in that you need to do.

Could it be something like the Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle? It involves no baking and no knives. Maybe after they measure the ingreds, they could put it together in individual cups so they each have their own. It makes 16, so maybe even doubling.

Sandi

The stocking cake that is on CC under Homemade For The Holidays is no bake. Don't know how it would apply to the theme, but it's an option.

What are some easy no-bake or pre-bake dessert ideas?

Some easy no-bake dessert ideas include chocolate truffles, fruit and yogurt parfaits, and ice cream sandwiches. For pre-bake options, you can try making fruit crisps, mini cheesecakes, or cookie bars.

Do you have any no-bake or pre-bake recipes that are suitable for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some options include vegan chocolate mousse, gluten-free fruit tart, and dairy-free peanut butter cookies.

Can I make a no-bake or pre-bake dessert ahead of time?

Yes, many no-bake and pre-bake desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve. This is great for parties or busy weeknights when you don't have time to prepare a dessert from scratch.

What are some no-bake or pre-bake dessert ideas for kids?

Kids love no-bake desserts like no-bake energy bites, mixed berry popsicles, and banana split bites. For pre-bake options, you can make mini fruit pizzas, chocolate-covered pretzel rods, or apple cinnamon muffins.

Are there any no-bake or pre-bake desserts that require minimal ingredients?

Yes, there are many simple no-bake and pre-bake dessert recipes that only require a few basic ingredients. Some examples include peanut butter oatmeal cookies, chocolate bark, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pattidailey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies