• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Cinamon Sprinkle

In summary, the person is looking for recipe ideas for a Christmas gift for their son's Pre-K teachers. They have decided to give a bar board, apple wedger, apple, cinnamon sprinkle, and twixit clip. They are looking for a recipe using apples and cinnamon, as well as poem ideas to go with it. The conversation suggests the idea of making Apple Crisp, Apple Bundles, or Dutch Apple Mini Tarts. The person also likes the idea of using cream cheese and sprinkle as a topping for apple slices, or making a simple apple dip with cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla. They are now looking for a cute saying to go with their gift.
ginamkiely
Hi, I'm getting all set for Xmas gift and i'm giving each one of my son's Pre-K teachers a bar board, apple wedger, apple, cinamon sprinkle wrapped up with a twixit clip (an idea i got on here of course) and i need a recipe for something with apples and the cinamon sprinkle. any ideas? or should i give the cinnamon instead. i could really use your help!

thanks
any poem ideas to go with it would also be greatly appreciated as usual.

TIA

How about the Apple Crisp?:)

or apple bundles

both good ones, thanks. any ideas what i can write with it?

DUTCH APPLE MINI TARTS
1 pkg. (15 oz) refrigerated ready-to-bake pie crust
OR 1 box of “Jiffy” pie crust mix (9 oz)
Apple Filling
½ pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 egg
2 Tbls. Flour
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. vanilla extract
3 medium peeled sliced chopped Granny Smith apples (3 cups)
Topping
3 Tbls. firmly packed light brown sugar
3 Tbls. Flour
2 Tbls. butter

Preheat oven to 375ºF. On lightly floured surface, roll one pie crust (or prepare “Jiffy” box dough) into a 12x10 inch rectangle using the Baker’s Roller. Cut 12 circles from dough using Cut-N-Seal. Press into Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan using Mini-Tart Shaper. Repeat with remaining crust. For apple filling, whisk cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl until smooth. Whisk in sugar until fluffy. Mix in egg until well blended. Stir in flour and cinnamon until smooth. Peel and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. Chop into small pieces using Food Chopper. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Fill prepared muffin cups with apple mixture, filling over top of pastry. For topping, combine 3 tablespoons flour and 3 tablespoons of brown sugar. Cut in butter with Pastry Blender, until coarse crumbs are formed. Spoon over apple filling. Bake 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield 24 servings.

that sounds good too... thanks! (i might try those myself.)

One of my recent hosts contacted me through my website yesterday. She said she'd just eaten a yummy snack. She used the Apple Wedger to wedge an apple, then sprinkled it with the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles.

i like that too, nice and simple. i might try that one. thanks

Or... Mix cream cheese with the sprinkle and spread on apple slices.

Doesn't use the sprinkles - but I am sure you could add that and it would be great - but here is the easiest and most yummy apple dip...

1 block cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla

Just mix it up and chill. YUM!

It would be really good with either sprinkles too...

Makes me want a snack right now!

that's PERFECT!! you can't get any easier than that!!!

now i just need to come up with a cute saying to go with it

thanks again

1. What is the best way to store cinnamon sprinkle?

To keep your cinnamon sprinkle fresh and flavorful, it is best to store it in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. You can also store it in the refrigerator for extended shelf life.

2. Can I make my own cinnamon sprinkle at home?

Yes, you can easily make your own cinnamon sprinkle at home using ground cinnamon and sugar. Simply mix together equal parts of cinnamon and sugar and store it in an airtight container.

3. How can I use cinnamon sprinkle in my cooking?

Cinnamon sprinkle is a versatile seasoning that can be used in a variety of dishes. It is commonly used in desserts like cinnamon rolls, coffee cakes, and apple pie, but it can also add a delicious flavor to savory dishes like roasted vegetables, oatmeal, and even meat dishes.

4. Is cinnamon sprinkle gluten-free?

Our cinnamon sprinkle at Pampered Chef is made with just two simple ingredients - cinnamon and sugar - and is gluten-free. However, we always recommend checking the labels of store-bought cinnamon sprinkle to ensure it is gluten-free.

5. Can I adjust the amount of cinnamon or sugar in my cinnamon sprinkle?

Absolutely! You can adjust the ratio of cinnamon to sugar in your cinnamon sprinkle to suit your personal taste preferences. Some people prefer a stronger cinnamon flavor, while others prefer a sweeter taste. Play around with the ratios until you find the perfect balance for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • whiteyteresa