• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Thoughts on Baked Potatoes in the Dcb?

In summary, it takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to bake potatoes in the Dcb, and you can use any type of potatoes. There is no need to add water or oil, and you can season the potatoes before baking. Cleaning the Dcb after baking is simple with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, avoiding harsh chemicals or metal utensils.
ShelbyMichalek
I would love to take out my DCB since it's still packed and I've made a point to not unpack things until I need them so that they're still packed when we move again in July.

I'm thinking of making Extra Stuffed Loaded Baked Potatoes. In increments of 2 (4, 6) in my DCB. Does anyone have any idea how long it might take to do the actually "baking" part in the DCB in the microwave? I'm sure it differentiates with the # of potatoes.

And then how long would you suggest baking them for once they've been shelled, mixed, and restuffed?

Any help would be appreciated. TIA.

I don't have any suggestions- sorry. But <<<HUGS>>> Welcome back! I was just thinking of you today. :)

Thanks Bobbi! It was so weird to log on here. I have my computer set to log me in automatically but until I get internet hooked up I have to use my hubby's mini-laptop in which he gets internet through Verizon 3G.
I posted a shorter version of the post on Facebook and then I realized that if I actually wanted an answer I would have to come to CS.

1. How long does it take to bake potatoes in the Dcb?

It typically takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to bake potatoes in the Dcb, depending on the size of the potatoes and your oven's temperature.

2. Can I use any type of potatoes in the Dcb?

Yes, you can use any type of potatoes in the Dcb, including russet, red, and sweet potatoes. Just make sure to adjust the baking time for larger or smaller potatoes.

3. Do I need to add water or oil to the Dcb when baking potatoes?

No, you do not need to add any water or oil to the Dcb when baking potatoes. The Dcb is designed to trap moisture and natural oils from the potatoes, resulting in perfectly cooked and flavorful potatoes.

4. Can I season the potatoes before baking them in the Dcb?

Yes, you can season the potatoes before baking them in the Dcb. You can sprinkle them with salt, pepper, herbs, or any other seasonings of your choice. Just make sure to evenly coat the potatoes for best results.

5. How do I clean the Dcb after baking potatoes?

Cleaning the Dcb after baking potatoes is easy. Simply let it cool down, then wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils on the Dcb to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • klo289
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies