• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Idea Here..asap for Tonight

In summary, we offer a variety of delicious and easy recipes for a quick dinner tonight. Our options include One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Sheet Pan Fajitas, Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff, Veggie Stir-Fry, Black Bean and Quinoa Enchiladas, Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Chicken Parmesan Casserole, Cheesy Ranch Chicken, BBQ Ranch Chicken Tacos, One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken, Skillet Lasagna, Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles, Mini Meatloaf Muffins, Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese, and Taco Ring. These recipes can be found on our website or in our recipe book and cater to vegetarians, vegans, pick
pcgogetter
Gold Member
I hav e ashow at our local park shelter house. I have no kitchen due to our remodeling going on so I can't bake anything. I have very limited stuff to do anythign with. Any ideas on some great recipes that I can either do in the microwave or non cook that are not pricey and do not require me having to go to the store. I don't have alot of stuff. I might have to go to the store just pressed for time really too. THanks Michelle

Do you have the Trifle Bowl?? Do you have the DCB?? Just answer those two things and I am sure that if I can't help that someone else can.

Fruit Salsa is a good no-cook "recipe." Just mix finely-cut fruit with a little apple jelly and serve with cinnamon chips (like the new Cinnamon Wheat Thins) or graham crackers.

Yes I have both of those. I am leaning towards a Trifle & microwavw cake. Maybe Taco or some sort of salad Trifle with an oey goey turtle fudge cake. Any other thoughts? Thanks Michelle

I don't have any other ideas. I think that that sounds like a good idea.

Related to Need an Idea Here..asap for Tonight

1. What are some quick and easy recipes for dinner tonight?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a quick dinner tonight. Some popular options include our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Sheet Pan Fajitas, and Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe book.

2. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we have a selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are full of flavor and perfect for a quick dinner tonight. Our Veggie Stir-Fry, Black Bean and Quinoa Enchiladas, and Lentil Shepherd's Pie are just a few examples. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe book.

3. Can you recommend any recipes for picky eaters?

We understand that cooking for picky eaters can be a challenge. That's why we have a variety of recipes that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Our Chicken Parmesan Casserole, Cheesy Ranch Chicken, and BBQ Ranch Chicken Tacos are all crowd favorites. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe book.

4. Are there any recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes?

Absolutely! We have a wide selection of delicious recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes. Our One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken, Skillet Lasagna, and Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles are just a few examples. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe book.

5. Are there any kid-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for kids and adults alike. Our Mini Meatloaf Muffins, Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese, and Taco Ring are all family-friendly options. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our recipe book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies