• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Suggestion for Dish to Take to Book Club

In summary, some easy and popular dishes to bring to book club include: a cheese and crackers platter, veggie tray with dip, fruit salad, mini sandwiches, or a dessert such as brownies or cookies. For vegetarian options, consider roasted vegetable and hummus wrap, quinoa salad, stuffed mushrooms, caprese skewers, or a vegetable quiche. To ensure a hit, consider group preferences and dietary restrictions, stick to simple and popular dishes, and properly label any potential allergens. For impressive yet easy dishes, try a charcuterie board, garlic herb pull-apart bread, chicken salad croissants, a fruit tart, or a spinach and artichoke dip. It's best to avoid bringing dishes that require
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have book club on Friday and they are doing a pot luck this month. Of course, I want to show off one of our recipes. I was thinking of taking everything to make the lava cake in the microwave as something fast. Is there something else I should take? I work that day and will be leaving for the club from work. We do have a refrigerator, so something refrigerated won't be a problem. Should I do a trifle? :yuck:

I think our Lava Cake recipes knock peoples socks off! A lot of impact! So easy, shows off DCB, so quick, and so delicious!
I'd do a Lava Cake. My fav is the Peanut Butter Lava one.

That's a great idea to make the lava cake in the microwave! It's always a hit and so easy to make. If you want to bring something else, a trifle would be a good choice. You could make it the night before and keep it in the fridge at work until you leave for the club. Or, you could bring some fresh fruit and dip to go along with the cake. Either way, I'm sure your book club will appreciate your delicious contributions!

What are some easy dishes to bring to book club?

Some easy and popular dishes to bring to book club include: a cheese and crackers platter, veggie tray with dip, fruit salad, mini sandwiches, or a dessert such as brownies or cookies.

Do you have any recipe suggestions for a vegetarian option to bring to book club?

Yes, some delicious vegetarian options to bring to book club include: roasted vegetable and hummus wrap, quinoa salad, stuffed mushrooms, caprese skewers, or a vegetable quiche.

How can I make sure my dish will be a hit at book club?

To ensure your dish will be a hit at book club, consider the preferences and dietary restrictions of the group. Also, stick to simple and popular dishes, and make sure to properly label any potential allergens in your dish.

What are some dish ideas that are both easy and impressive?

Some dish ideas that are easy to make but will impress your book club members include: a charcuterie board, garlic herb pull-apart bread, chicken salad croissants, a fruit tart, or a spinach and artichoke dip.

Can I bring a dish that requires heating up at book club?

It is best to avoid bringing a dish that requires heating up at book club, as not all locations may have access to a microwave or oven. Stick to dishes that can be served at room temperature or that can be easily warmed up in a slow cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Fluffy215