• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Products to Sell! Need Extra Cash Asap!

Does your church have Small Group Bible Studies? Yes, my church has Small Group Bible Studies. I would recommend joining a Couples Small Group. That has been the best thing for my husband.
DebbieSAChef
Hello everyone,
Due to some recent failed vendor tables and booths, and the need to get my hubby a Christmas gift before next Friday (or the deal with the guy on Amazon is off), I need to sell this stuff!
Don't be shy to make me an offer! Prices do not include shipping! Help me get rid of this stuff before I get tempted to keep it. I already have way to many duplicates, and sometimes triplets or quadruplets, so I can do without these items.

Hello my name is Debbie and I am a hoarder!! Save me from myself!! :rolleyes:

Debbie :D

Attachments

• PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS FOR SALE F-W 2007 CHEFSUCCESS.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 541
are the prices for each item or the quantity? I know that is dumb but I had to ask.

Just PMed you....:D

I just pm'ed you.....

i pm'd you as well....

Debbie - do you have any HWC knives? I have a customer whose mom wants a lettuce knife for Christmas and I don't have any...

ISO 2006 RUFTH T rivetsIf anyone has any of these, I'd be very grateful. I have about 4 customers who are looking for them so they can start a collection...Thanks!

Ok Debbie - I'm curious, what books are you getting DH????

Debbie~
I'm a hoarder too!! I'm leaving Tuesday, but when I get back on Saturday, I think I'm gonna try to "liquidate" all the extra products I have hanging around!! EEKKKK!!

janetupnorth said:
Debbie - do you have any HWC knives? I have a customer whose mom wants a lettuce knife for Christmas and I don't have any...

PM or email me your info & I'll send you 1 for free....;)

Ginger428 said:

Just PM'd you - thanks in advance! That is so sweet!

Ginger428 said:

Just PM'd you - thanks in advance! That is so sweet!

Ginger, you are such a sweetie! (She sold me my Executive skillet and lid...I thank you every time I use it!!)

Debbie~ (and others)

I want to know what books you are getting for DH as well, and how you get him interested in them!! My DH was all for praying together, studying the bible together, etc when we first got married, and now it seems like he is a different person! Other than praying about it (which I do all of the time) I am wondering what you or others do to get him interested in learning more about God and having a closer relationship with Christ.

Hmmm...perhaps I should have PM'ed you about this...but I know that there are others on this board who would have good advice for me too!

Sorry to get your thread off topic. At least I will have bumped it up for others to see!!:eek: Oh...and I did look, but there isn't anything on your list that I can use right now, sorry!

Kelly - I can't give you anything that will magically work except prayer. He has to desire to grow closer to God you can't force him. (I know you know that). I would say though, the best influence is other Christian men supporting and encouraging him and you actually stating your desire for that. If you haven't told him you miss that you really need to!!!! It's a big step but you really should...

Hey Kelly - start another thread on this so we don't hijack Debbie's thread too much (of course Debbie is good about this and probably won't mind).

KellyTheChef said:
Ginger, you are such a sweetie! (She sold me my Executive skillet and lid...I thank you every time I use it!!)

Debbie~ (and others)

I want to know what books you are getting for DH as well, and how you get him interested in them!! My DH was all for praying together, studying the bible together, etc when we first got married, and now it seems like he is a different person! Other than praying about it (which I do all of the time) I am wondering what you or others do to get him interested in learning more about God and having a closer relationship with Christ.

Hmmm...perhaps I should have PM'ed you about this...but I know that there are others on this board who would have good advice for me too!

Sorry to get your thread off topic. At least I will have bumped it up for others to see!!:eek: Oh...and I did look, but there isn't anything on your list that I can use right now, sorry!

Kelly,

Does your church have Small Group Bible Studies? If they do, consider joining a Couples Small Group. That has been the best thing for my husband. Actually, we are now leaders of a Couples Small Group, but Rick still meets once a month for breakfast with our first Small Group leader, and another guy for fellowship and accountability. It is so good for him, and helps keep him on track - our church has a sentence in our belief statement that says "We believe that life change happens best in community....." and that has been so true for us - and especially for my husband. I think being in a small group helps and encourages him to be a better husband, dad, and follower of Christ.

Debbie in TX~where are you????:sing: :sing:

I am not so patiently waiting for a response from you before I place an order for what I need for this weekend!!!!
Patience has never been my virtue;)

Hi Debbie!

Sent you a PM as well...:)

janetupnorth said:
Kelly - I can't give you anything that will magically work except prayer. He has to desire to grow closer to God you can't force him. (I know you know that). I would say though, the best influence is other Christian men supporting and encouraging him and you actually stating your desire for that. If you haven't told him you miss that you really need to!!!! It's a big step but you really should...

Hey Kelly - start another thread on this so we don't hijack Debbie's thread too much (of course Debbie is good about this and probably won't mind).
Good idea!

John Owen
janetupnorth said:
Ok Debbie - I'm curious, what books are you getting DH????

Haven't been able to get online. Having to take my daughter to the tutor for her dyslexia all last week and today. :eek:

Finally I can answer pm's and get on here. I am trying to buy the entire 16 volume set of the Works of John Owens.

Updated ListHERE IS AN UPDATED LIST. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PM'D ME I AM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU. I HAVE ANSWERED EVERYONE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED HERE IS MY PAYPAL ADDRESS:
[email protected]

Also the updated list has pending on those who asked for certain things but haven't given me a definite YES yet. If you give me a definite yes then I will consider it sold and wait for payment.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Remember don't be shy make me an offer on what's left!!

Debbie :chef:

I love this new smiley chef!!!!

Attachments

• PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS FOR SALE F-W 2007 CHEFSUCCESS.doc
    29 KB · Views: 353
BumpBUMP!!!

I just pm d you!

If you dont have the cranberry the white is fine, btw

Related to Products to Sell! Need Extra Cash Asap!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the materials and tools you need to start your business. You will also receive training and support from our team to help you succeed.

2. What products can I sell as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products throughout the year. Our products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

3. How much money can I make selling Pampered Chef products?

Your income as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your sales and the number of parties or events you host. On average, consultants earn 20-25% commission on their sales. However, there is also the potential to earn additional bonuses and incentives. The more you sell, the more you can earn.

4. Do I need to have a cooking or sales background to be successful as a consultant?

No, you do not need to have a cooking or sales background to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our team provides training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to effectively sell them. As long as you have a passion for cooking and sharing our products with others, you can be successful as a consultant.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website. You will also have access to our social media tools and resources to promote your business and products on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. However, we encourage consultants to also host in-person parties and events to connect with customers and build relationships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies