• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Extra Catalogs & Shipping Info

In summary, the post office told the woman that she can't ship the extra catalogs she purchased on media mail because she is trying to sell them. The woman then went to a different post office and was told that she can ship them media mail as long as she is sending them bulk and as long as they are bound in the plastic. The woman then shipped them bulk to another consultant.
NMmommy
I am trying to sale off the extra catologs I have. I am not going to need all 75. I went to the post office to get a wieght and find out the best way to ship. They told me I could not ship them media mail. Has anyone shipped them this way before?

I bought some from debbiesachef. I think she shipped them media mail, but I'm not sure. i don't see why you couldn't since they are catalogs. they are kinda like magazines.

I have always shipped catalogs via media mail - although not since the new postal rate changes...maybe that has something to do with it?

Well the lady went back to ask if I could ship them that way. THey told her no because I was trying to sale something.

Why don't you sell them to people in your local cluster so you don't have to ship them?

Media mailI was told at my post office that I could ship them media mail as long as I am sending them as bulk and since they were bound in the plastic, it wasn't like I was shipping them to a host to sell items. They were shipped in bulk to another consultant.

Debbie :D

I have always been told that you can ship media mail as long as there isn't a personal not or anything in with them. I think it is one of those things that they sometimes make up the rules as they go along.
Just FYI media mail can be REALLY slow sometimes too, and will not be returned to you if undeliverable.

Media mailMedia mail can be slow but only around holidays or busy seasons. For the most part I sell many books on eBay and my customers usually get their items in about a week (4-6 days). Only once around December I have had a couple customers have to wait (7-9 days) to get their books. It's cheap and a great way to send printed bounded material.

The people at my post office are great at letting me know the best way to ship and also to always get delivery confirmation if I can to insure my package arrives. Get friendly with your post office staff. They can be very helpful.

Debbie :D

Just FYI the postal workers love treats! I take goodies to my post office all the time. They are very PAMPERED!

I just went and got shipping prices this week, and was told I can do them media mail since it is nothing but magazines.

What is the process for selling extra catalogs?

To sell extra catalogs as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either purchase them at a discounted price or earn them for free through various promotions and incentives. Once you have the catalogs in your possession, you can sell them to customers directly or offer them as a promotional item with a purchase. You can also advertise the sale of extra catalogs through your social media channels or at in-person events.

What is the cost for purchasing extra catalogs?

The cost for purchasing extra catalogs as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the type and quantity of catalogs you wish to purchase. You can view the current prices for catalogs on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. Keep in mind that purchasing in bulk may offer a discounted price.

How do I handle shipping for extra catalogs?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are responsible for handling shipping and delivery for any extra catalogs you sell. You can either arrange for the catalogs to be shipped directly to the customer from Pampered Chef or you can ship them yourself using a shipping service of your choice. It is important to communicate with the customer about shipping costs and estimated delivery times.

Can I earn free extra catalogs as a consultant?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various promotions and incentives for consultants to earn free extra catalogs. These can include reaching certain sales goals, completing training programs, or participating in team challenges. These free extra catalogs can be a great way to boost your sales and expand your customer base.

Can I return or exchange extra catalogs?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not allow for returns or exchanges of extra catalogs. Once you have purchased or earned them, they are considered your personal inventory for selling. If you have any extra catalogs that you are not able to sell, you can consider offering them as a promotional item or donating them to a local organization or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • BethCooks4U