• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have 3 Full Packs of Catalogs That I Would Be Willing to Sell to

In summary, the catalogs are sold for $10 each, but a discounted price of $25 is available for purchasing all three packs. They are current and up-to-date, with 25 catalogs in each pack for a total of 75. Pampered Chef consultants can purchase all three packs for $20 instead of $25 as a special discount to support their businesses.
newbietoPC
I have 3 full packs of catalogs that I would be willing to sell to anyone wanting them. Not sure how shipping works but I can get them out ASAP if needed. e-mail me at [email protected] and we can work out the payment arrangements :) I am in Montana and would love to get rid of a few packs!

Last edited:

Related to I Have 3 Full Packs of Catalogs That I Would Be Willing to Sell to

1. How much are you selling the catalogs for?

The price for a full pack of catalogs is $10. However, if you purchase all three packs, the total price is $25.

2. Are the catalogs current and up-to-date?

Yes, the catalogs are the most recent edition and include all of our current products and promotions.

3. Can I purchase just one pack instead of all three?

Yes, you can purchase individual packs for $10 each. However, the discounted price of $25 is only available if you purchase all three packs.

4. How many catalogs are included in each pack?

Each pack contains 25 catalogs, so with three packs you will receive a total of 75 catalogs.

5. Is there a discount for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, as a consultant, you can purchase the three packs of catalogs for $20 instead of $25. This is a special discount for our consultants to help grow their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • pctharper
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jnhr1986