• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: 25 Pack of Spring/ Summer Catalogs 2012

In summary, the Spring/Summer Catalogs pack includes 25 catalogs featuring the latest and most popular products from Pampered Chef's 2012 collection. There are no special discounts or promotions included, but customers can check the website or contact a local consultant for any ongoing deals. The catalogs can be customized with personal contact information and are a useful tool for boosting sales by distributing them at events, including them in orders, or leaving them at local businesses. Additional catalogs can be ordered through the website or by contacting a consultant.
dbingen
I bought too many catalogs! Let me know if you want them. I have 2 packs of 25 I want to sell. I'll take $30 for both packs and includes shipping. Email me at [email protected] or send me payment through [email protected] through paypal. Thanks!

Sent you a email yesterday and I have not heard from you. If you still have these available please e-mail me at [email protected] .

I still have these available! I just sent you an email back.

Still available????

Hi, do you still have any catalogs available? Thanks

1. What is included in the Spring/Summer Catalogs pack?

The pack includes 25 catalogs featuring the latest and most popular products from our Spring/Summer collection for 2012.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions included in the pack?

No, the pack contains only the 25 catalogs. However, you can check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for any ongoing promotions or discounts.

3. Can I customize the catalogs with my own contact information?

Yes, you can add your contact information to the back cover of the catalogs before distributing them to potential customers.

4. How can I use the catalogs to boost my sales?

The catalogs are a great tool for showcasing our products to potential customers. You can distribute them at events, include them in orders, or leave them at local businesses for people to browse.

5. Can I order more than 25 catalogs at once?

Yes, you can order as many catalogs as you need. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or place an order through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicahawney76
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vmgcooks