• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need French Catalogs for Sale? 50 Available for Only $30!

In summary, the French catalogs feature a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items including the Stoneware Collection, Cutlery, and Quick Cooker. They are available for purchase in the United States, but prices and availability may differ from the US catalogs. The catalogs are only available in French, but the products and prices can be viewed in English on the website. New catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring and fall, featuring the latest products and seasonal items. The French catalogs can also be downloaded in PDF format from the website for easy viewing and printing.
Monica Pellow
I accidently ordered a combo pack of S/S 2012 catalogs I have 50 French Catalogs that I have no use for! Looking to get rid of them sellings for $30.00

I didn't even know we could order French catalogs? Are you sure you ordered the wrong ones or did they send you the wrong ones?

frozenchef said:
I didn't even know we could order French catalogs? Are you sure you ordered the wrong ones or did they send you the wrong ones?

She is in Canada. :D

Aimee- French ones would make sense to sell to Canadian consultants like Monica. :)

Monica, sorry, no help here to unload them.

Ahhh - yeah, that does make sense. :blushing: There are a few other Canadian consultants on here I think according to the Consultant directory.
Good luck Monica!

Sorry that I can't help you by taking them off your hands as I still have 15 here.

I order a pkg of 25 each season as I live near the Quebec border. I always have 2 with me at my show and most often one person at each of my shows is French and they are very happy to have their own copy to keep.

Did you ask your up line if they know of a consultant needing them?

1. What products are featured in the French catalogs?

The French catalogs feature a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Some popular products include the Stoneware Collection, Cutlery, and the Quick Cooker.

2. Can I order from the French catalogs if I live in the United States?

Yes, you can order from the French catalogs if you live in the United States. However, please note that the product prices and availability may differ from the US catalogs.

3. Are the French catalogs available in English?

No, the French catalogs are only available in French. However, you can view the products and prices in English on our website.

4. How often are new French catalogs released?

New French catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring and fall. These catalogs feature the latest products and seasonal items.

5. Can I download the French catalogs online?

Yes, you can download the French catalogs from our website. They are available in PDF format for easy viewing and printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • vmgcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vmgcooks
  • shaverdog