• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking Spring Products to Shows

In summary, the group discusses their strategy for showcasing new products at parties. Some members only bring a limited number of catalogs and do not mention the new products unless they can sell them. Others bring a small preview for the host before the party begins. The general consensus is to be cautious about showing new products and not to rely on them for bookings or sales. The host special for the first month of new selling typically does not include new products.
cewcooks
Hi all, just curious what if any spring products are you all taking to February shows beside the march host special?

The only thing I am taking is the grinder holder and that's for my convenience but I don't talk about it.

I have found that people get upset if you bring things they can't buy. It has never helped me get bookings. Now I do bring the new product brochure and I give it to guests who want it AT CHECKOUT with a big disclaimer that they can not buy any of it on this party.

Tell them you have the new catalogs and that they will be so excited about the new things that someone just HAS to book a March party so they can all get them!

Same here. I do not show them unless I can sell them. I will however bring 1 mini-catalog and that is it!!! I can not tell you how many times I used to have to redo orders because someone was not listening to me talk about the new stuff. Never will I do that to myself or my hosts for that matter. It can bring a show total down because they then decide not to spend at the party they are at and will hold out for new stuff.
Notice however I did not say I don't take new stuff. I do not show the guests. I do a small preview for my hosts though! Keeps them interested and it can help get them to book someone else or will ensure me of another party with them. I do this prior to anyone getting there. If someone other than the host is there, I won't tell them I have them. That simple.
P.S. The host special for the first month of the new selling rarely has any new products just for that reason. So you do not take them!

1. How do I choose which spring products to bring to shows?

Choosing which spring products to bring to shows depends on your target audience, the location and theme of the show, and the availability of the products. It's important to select a variety of products that will appeal to different customers, such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. You can also consider featuring new or seasonal products to generate interest.

2. Can I offer discounts or promotions for spring products at shows?

Yes, you can offer discounts or promotions for spring products at shows. This can help attract more customers and increase sales. Consider offering a bundle deal for multiple spring products or a discount for purchasing a certain amount. Make sure to clearly communicate the promotion at your booth to entice customers.

3. How should I display spring products at shows?

The display of your spring products at shows is crucial for attracting customers. Use colorful tablecloths or backdrops to create an eye-catching display. Group similar products together and use props or decorations to create a cohesive theme. You can also provide product demonstrations to showcase the functionality of the products.

4. What are some tips for effectively selling spring products at shows?

To effectively sell spring products at shows, it's important to engage with customers and create a positive experience. Be knowledgeable about the products and their uses, and be able to answer any questions. Offer samples or food tastings to allow customers to try the products. Also, make sure to have business cards or order forms readily available for customers to make a purchase.

5. Can I take orders for spring products at shows if they are out of stock?

Yes, you can take orders for spring products at shows even if they are out of stock. This allows customers to still purchase the products they are interested in and ensures that you will have the products available for them at a later time. Make sure to clearly communicate the expected delivery date for the products and follow up with customers to confirm their order and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fotojunkie
  • Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook