• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle Recipes?

Brownies:1/2 c vegetable oil1/2 c sugar1 egg1/2 tsp vanilla1/2 c all-purpose flour1 tsp baking powder1/4 tsp salt1/2 c unsweetened cocoa powder1/4 c skim milkHeat the oil in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the sugar and continue to cook until the sugar is melted and bubbling. Remove from heat and add the egg, vanilla, and all-purpose flour. Stir until combined. Stir in the baking powder and salt. Add the cocoa powder and milk. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until a
thebowman
Gold Member
Anyone know of some fast easy but not small recipes for using the Sprinkles?

I make an apple cream pie that I top with a heavy dose of sprinkles. Every one LOVES it. I forgot to use the sprinkles once and people were down right ANGRY about it. Here's the link to the recipe I use - http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=40194
hth!

I've added them to pumpkin pound cake, both mixed into the batter and sprinkled on top before baking.

COOKIES! Get a 'cheater' tube of sugar cookies, ball, flatten out and sprinkle liberally with sprinkles... bake as usual. VERY tasty, fast and good for as many folks as you want to make cookies for. You could also put it on anything... pass out ice cream and sprinkle away... fast, simple and everyone loves ice cream (well fine, Rice Dream or Tofutti for those who don't LOL).

I make a dessert called "Soapilla Dessert" It is good and easy.
2 pkgs cresecent rolls
2 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
3/4 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 melted butter
sweet cinammon sprinkles
Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in 9 x 13 baker, prepped with baker's joy.
Mix the powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla in 2 qt batter bowl until smooth. Spread over the crescent rolls. Top with the other p0-kg of crescaent rolls. you will need to pinch the seams together and roll out a little to make it fit. Pour melted butter over crescent rolls, top with sweet cinammon sprinkles. Bake at 350 until done, about 25 to 30 minutes. YUM YUM. Travels well also.

Wow
chefdiana2007 said:
2 pkgs cresecent rolls
3/4 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 melted butter
sweet cinammon sprinkles
Mix the powdered sugar, cream cheese and vanilla in 2 qt batter bowl until smooth. Spread over the crescent rolls. Top with the other p0-kg of crescaent rolls. you will need to pinch the seams together and roll out a little to make it fit. Pour melted butter over crescent rolls, top with sweet cinammon sprinkles. Bake at 350 until done, about 25 to 30 minutes. YUM YUM. Travels well also.
Sounds yummy Diana!

What about making up a batch of brownies and adding the sprinkles to the mix then small scoop them into the mini muffin pan and sprinkle tops lightly. ??? Like the caramel ones would be yum that way.

Thanks everyone....they all sound great!

chefdiana2007 said:
2 pkgs cresecent rolls
3/4 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 melted butter
sweet cinammon sprinkles

Yummo!!! Oh man, there goes the diet!

purrbal said:
Sounds yummy Diana!

What about making up a batch of brownies and adding the sprinkles to the mix then small scoop them into the mini muffin pan and sprinkle tops lightly. ??? Like the caramel ones would be yum that way.
I add the sprinkles to the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie, they are in my cinnamon pullaparts and can be in just about any dessert recipe that calls for sugar or brown sugar.

They also go on lots of other things but you asked for recipes...

1. What is the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle made of?

Our Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle is made of a blend of cinnamon, sugar, and other spices to give it a delicious and warm flavor.

2. Can I use the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle in savory dishes?

Yes, the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle can be used in both sweet and savory dishes. It adds a unique depth of flavor to dishes like roasted vegetables or grilled meats.

3. How do I store the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle?

We recommend storing the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. This will help preserve the freshness and flavor of the blend.

4. Are there any allergens in the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle?

Our Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle does not contain any common allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. However, we do recommend checking the ingredient list for any potential allergens that may be present.

5. Can I use the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle as a topping for desserts?

Absolutely! The Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle is perfect for topping desserts like cakes, cookies, and even ice cream. It adds a delicious and flavorful touch to any sweet treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies