• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
Kitchen Diva said:
Nah- we just all went to bed! :) LOL

LOL!! I should too, past my bedtime!! I am just making it a PERSONAL goal to hit 400 posts before I sign off!!

pampered.chris said:
Wow!!! This is funny!!! Like comedy hour, only better!!!

Hey, maybe we should charge for humor?!

WOOHOO I'm BAAAAACKKKK$850 show just closed, how did i get that booking??? from an expired gift certificate I donated to our church auction. :)I told her if she'd consider a show I'd redeem it at her show she said no problem
(I'd have redeemed it anyway 'cuz I'm a nice troll like that)Where is Amy??? I hope she knows we love her!!

janetupnorth said:
Hey, maybe we should charge for humor?!

I like comedy...I would pay to listen...but if you were getting paid, would it be so easy to be funny?!

Teresa Lynn said:
WOOHOO I'm BAAAAACKKKK

$850 show just closed, how did i get that booking??? from an expired gift certificate I donated to our church auction. :)

I told her if she'd consider a show I'd redeem it at her show she said no problem
(I'd have redeemed it anyway 'cuz I'm a nice troll like that)

Where is Amy??? I hope she knows we love her!!

I like that idea!! I have a GC that someone hasn't redeemed and it is now expired. I could ask them to host a cooking or catalog show and I will "reactivate" it!!
Thanks for the great idea!!

you're welcome you got to 400 posts!! now go to bed so us big girls can talk about you (all nice things of course)

Teresa Lynn said:
WOOHOO I'm BAAAAACKKKK

$850 show just closed, how did i get that booking??? from an expired gift certificate I donated to our church auction. :)

I told her if she'd consider a show I'd redeem it at her show she said no problem
(I'd have redeemed it anyway 'cuz I'm a nice troll like that)

Where is Amy??? I hope she knows we love her!!

Did you happen to see the troll photo Kacey posted?

yep, a striking resemblance except I have much prettier eyes

Teresa Lynn said:
you're welcome you got to 400 posts!!

now go to bed so us big girls can talk about you (all nice things of course)

LOL!!! Yes, mom!! You girls enjoy your chit-chat!!

Oh and Congrats on the $850 show!! That is great!!

PSSST! Chris its past your bed time, get one last drink, brush your teeth, go potty, say your prayers and don't get up again(& Your jammies have a hole in them) :)

Shouldn't the smilie be whacking the other one's knees to be in theme with this mafia thread?

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, my friend Ann did that to me in college. But when you sing the words, it gets worse! :sing:

He touched me, oh he touched me.
...and oh the joy that fills my soul.
Something happened and now I know
He touched me and made me whole.

You are bad... you are very bad...;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Hey! None of that around here, that's on a different site.

Well as long as you use a Mix N' Scraper or a Mega Scraper to do the spanking it is PC related!!

janetupnorth said:
Who me?

I'm an :angel:! ;)

O.k. - and what else is going on in your little dream world?

Kitchen Diva said:
Why am I getting a spanking? I'm relaxing...

You're a MEAN MOM!!! My other friend's mom isn't so mean!

kidding, I know you just love me.

Okay, I'm sigining off for good!

You can't call me MOM, your older then me :p

How old are you?

Good night sweet cheeks!!!

Hope you feel better in the morning.

katie0128 said:
How old are you?

Who me, 3 years younger then Kacey;)

katie0128 said:
O.k. - and what else is going on in your little dream world?

Wouldn't you like to know?!?!

I don't let too many people into that world. :p

rennea said:

WooHoo! Then we are the same age... 1975?

janetupnorth said:
Wouldn't you like to know?!?!

I don't let too many people into that world. :p

Actually..... no.

katie0128 said:
1,975? Do you know the 2,000 year old man?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cd/2000yo.jpg/250px-2000yo.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
1,975? Do you know the 2,000 year old man?

That depends - would it make you jealous?

rennea said:
Well as long as you use a Mix N' Scraper or a Mega Scraper to do the spanking it is PC related!!

Hmmm...that's a new way to promote the products! Anyone going to do the teleclass Product Idea Exchange? If so, you should be sure to mention this way of selling our products...we could sell others too...remember "Stripes" with Bill Murray in the kitchen? :p

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Hmmm...that's a new way to promote the products! Anyone going to do the teleclass Product Idea Exchange? If so, you should be sure to mention this way of selling our products...we could sell others too...remember "Stripes" with Bill Murray in the kitchen? :p

Bringing PC to a whole new market;)

So true...what a way to expand our client base! ;)

Teresa Lynn said:
yep, a striking resemblance except I have much prettier eyes

I tried to find the prettiest one! :)

katie0128 said:
That depends - would it make you jealous?

Almost spit out my gum when I read that! Too funny!!! :)

Still not in bed I see Kacey!!

She was off for a bit, but I think she just missed us so much that she couldn't stay away! Do ya feel the love?

O.k. - they can stop kissing now... It's getting kinda weird...

Yeah, I tried to fall asleep but I'm not really tired. So I came back to say good night again for the 5th time. I'm going now- I took my progesterone, so that should kick in soon and make me sleepy.

Good night all, thanks for the love and friendship. I can't wait to meet all of you some day! I think we should start an annual CS reunion!!! Not sure where we'd have it, but woudn't it be fun? Families would be invited so it could be like a vacation...and we'd have a picnic and a bonfire and just sit around and gab for a day or so and go on our merry ways...

I might just have to come up with something like that!

Last year in October, I had a few cheffers to my house. Anyone that wants to make the trek down is more than welcome!

Kitchen Diva said:
I love group hugs! Especially if eye candy is in the hug. Okay off to bed, my back is getting sore...

No, no, no... not off to bed. If you back is getting more sore, it is off to the ED for you.

I cannot believe how much this thread has grown since I got off work and came back on here now!

Well, Amy cannot say her thread was ignored this time!:DOf course she may wish she had never even started it!:rolleyes:

katie0128 said:
Last year in October, I had a few cheffers to my house. Anyone that wants to make the trek down is more than welcome!

Minnesota is prettier! :) And our state is trying to bankrupt itself so it would be a great place for a visit!

Kitchen Diva said:
Minnesota is prettier! :) And our state is trying to bankrupt itself so it would be a great place for a visit!

Well - if that isn't a great slogan for the tourism bureau!

jrstephens said:
I cannot believe how much this thread has grown since I got off work and came back on here now!

Well, Amy cannot say her thread was ignored this time!:DOf course she may wish she had never even started it!:rolleyes:
That'll learn her to fool with the Mafia, bada bing!

jrstephens said:

You may be right but I think our "point" tonight is that we are a friendly bunch of crazy people.

At least this bunch is...

rennea said:

katie0128 said:

You very nicely avoided my question. Answer it now, darnit! I saw on your profile that your bday is Jan 14 - mine is Jan 28!

I have always loved the Mafia! I am so glad I am part of it now. Well, at least I will say I am part of it. I guess we really do not know who all is in it.:D

Russell picks on me b/c I say it would be so cool to be the girlfriend of a Mafia guy b/c no one would dare mess with u! Of course he says I would have to worry about getting whacked myself if I knew any secrets!:eek:

katie0128 said:
You very nicely avoided my question. Answer it now, darnit! I saw on your profile that your bday is Jan 14 - mine is Jan 28!

Don't get huffy with me sista! I'm 14 days older then you:p

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

Related to Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates