• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
Teresa Lynn said:
I think i resemble Janets troll remark :)

no- trolls just sit back and watch and then attack with hurtful, mean, unkind, cruel venomous remarks...you don't strike me as a troll. :)

Teresa Lynn said:
I think i resemble Janets troll remark :)

Why Teresa? Are you crabby or live under a bridge?

chefmeg said:
I know I am not feeling well today, but I can't seem to figure out if Amy is mad or not??? Who are "the cool kids"? Someone please help me....this ear infection seems to have knocked me out of whack.............

I do believe she is serious:( Not sure who the cool kids are though.

well, it sounds like a case of " mommy, they won't play with me":cry:

but, I can't figure out who "they" are and I think she might needa shot of confidence if this is really how she feels....it's too bad.

I was thinking more of the fat belly and the wild hair

Oh Teresa that's terrible to say about yourself. But now everytime a see you post I'm going to picture a troll. LOL

Teresa Lynn said:
I was thinking more of the fat belly and the wild hair

you made me SNORT!!!!!!!!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Why Teresa? Are you crabby or live under a bridge?

I went to see her, but I guess it was her day off.

109968-M.jpg

ya shoulda called first

would you two stop! I look at this thread and crack up laughing.....my family thinks I am cracking up!

They only think it.We know it.

not true....they know it too!

You guys are a hoot! I'm over here snorting, holding my right side and laughing up a storm. I swear my neighbor thinks I'm nuts. His deck is outside my den window...so he hears me snorting some times, I wonder what he thinks... no, wait- I don't wanna know!

I skimmed the thread---but I've been outta the loop this week with DH home on his vacation!!

I didn't know CS had a mafia.

Anyone care to fill me in??

there is no mafia.....just some very active imaginations!

I love the new avatar pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
I skimmed the thread---but I've been outta the loop this week with DH home on his vacation!!

I didn't know CS had a mafia.

Anyone care to fill me in??

Trust me, if CS had a mafia, NO ONE would know...cause you'd be off'd before you had the chance to tell anyone!!

Any other mafia questions, please feel free to contact me- I have 3 Italian bil's and one Italian DH who would love to help field questions. :) LOL

Thanks for filling me in. I can be gullible sometimes!

And thanks for the comment on the pic. I became "more" familiar with uploading pics and seem to have gone crazy! HA!

Kitchen Diva said:
Trust me, if CS had a mafia, NO ONE would know...cause you'd be off'd before you had the chance to tell anyone!!

Any other mafia questions, please feel free to contact me- I have 3 Italian bil's and one Italian DH who would love to help field questions. :) LOL

Well I am married to an Italian, so I've got that covered. HA!

ChefBeckyD said:
Bwahahahahahahaha!

(that's my evil laugh)

very convincing... I was scared!

dang Rennea, you are on a roll tonight!

see, now there is going to be a rumor flying around on here that we have a secret and are not sharing it with others! Then we will have to worry about who wakes up with a horse head in their bed!

chefmeg said:
dang Rennea, you are on a roll tonight!

I had to have essentially 3 exams today at the doctor, one was the ultrasound and I don't mean stomach ultrasound...the second was with the duck billed platapus (yes that's what I call the speculum) and the third was the doctor... between the tears I asked him if he was trying to pit a plum... He almost choked laughing! geesh- is there a reason why so much squeezing and shoving and pushing needs to on in my little private area? :yuck::cry:

OUCH!!!

I was gonna post a wise-a$$ comment, but I think I'll let Rennea take it!

chefmeg said:
I was gonna post a wise-a$$ comment, but I think I'll let Rennea take it!

Why give Rennea all the glory... go on take it... you know you want it... And keep in mind I hurt! :(

Growing up my Mother always called it a peach or a plum. I'm surprised I'd eat fruit as a child!!

chefmeg said:
I know I am not feeling well today, but I can't seem to figure out if Amy is mad or not??? Who are "the cool kids"? Someone please help me....this ear infection seems to have knocked me out of whack.............

Meg..you are cool my sister!

chefmeg said:
see, now there is going to be a rumor flying around on here that we have a secret and are not sharing it with others! Then we will have to worry about who wakes up with a horse head in their bed!

Just don't tell em about the goat and we are good....

erinyourpclady said:
Just don't tell em about the goat and we are good....

no problem!;)

rennea said:
Growing up my Mother always called it a peach or a plum. I'm surprised I'd eat fruit as a child!!

I am going to have to put you on ignore if you keep making me pee!

rennea said:

One gal at work calls it "peaches pie"... I now have issues eating fruit pie around her.

katie0128 said:
One gal at work calls it "peaches pie"... I now have issues eating fruit pie around her.

My Mom always called it a "tra-la-la"......

Yes I think it's best we keep it too ourselves *wink*

this thread has really gone downhill, hasn't it!

Kacey started it...

katie0128 said:

That's a new one for me.

Kacey always starts it! That is one reason this thread even exisits, I think!

Wonder if we'll get shut down??

Nah, Greg has a great sense of humor and probably is sitting back laughing like crazy at us!

Really this is a very interesting thread....

Secret societies
Peaches
Cool people
plums
nerds
trolls
bitterness

little bit of everything really!!

kind of like "The Young & The Restless" on your computer!

The Young/Old & Resentful

Mere is going to be so disappointed. She told me to keep Kacey in line. I think she has escaped. That's what I get for getting off the computer to put my kids down for naps and then make them dinner.

there you go again!

katie0128 said:
Mere is going to be so disappointed. She told me to keep Kacey in line. I think she has escaped. That's what I get for getting off the computer to put my kids down for naps and then make them dinner.

she hasn't escaped...she's talking about Chuck E Cheese to Becky right now!

But the line she is near is the one that she shouldn't be crossing. Renna has already leaped over it and is trying to drag us all with her.

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

Related to Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates