• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
GeorgiaPeach said:
Okay...since no one else seems to care that this thread has been hijacked :)

Oh My Gosh, Kacey, that made me burst out laughing! Let me know where he admits you and I'll take up a collection to send you flowers!

Oh, poppies!

I corrected the spelling error in the original thread, I cannot believe I typed their instead of they're...geesh...

Yes, I'll let you know when I get committed...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now, that's just morbid.

Actually I was honored to be lumped with you in that category! :):D

amy07 said:
You'll know it's happened to you when the cool kids do not respond to any post/question of yours. Of course, they probably never see it cause your on the oh so cool ignore list!

Amy, that ignore list (and it isn't really a list so much as a feature) is for people that are hurtful and mean. I don't know of anyone here that uses that ignore feature just to be spiteful. There is a person here that swears at us, starts fights, attacks, belittles, demeans, and trashes people as a group or individually... it's painful, disheartening and it hurts when it happens. I've been on here for about 9 months or so and I don't know of such a list... I don't ignore anyone intentionally and sometimes I'm not on for a couple days in a row... some times I just don't have the right words to say so I don't reply to certain threads/posts

I'm sorry that you feel you've been blackballed...if you only knew how many threads I've started that had about 100-200 views and not one reply, you might not feel like you've been black listed...plus it's conference week and a lot of people are gone and coming and going...etc

HTH's and sorry you feel you've been blackballed...

Last edited:
Amy you are not on my ignore list - I don't have anyone on my ignore list. I believe in free speech:)!

If I read your post I probably just didn't know how to answer you or didn't have time. I stop in and out of CS all day. Sometimes just for a few minutes. I always look for "new posts" so sometimes I may not notice your post later in the day - since it's not new anymore!

I've had a few I started too with no response - but I didn't delete them. I guess you could go through my posts and find them:)!

What were you looking for help with?

I also believe in free speech and your right to say what you wish, but I also believe in my right to not have to listen to it. It's just like talk radio, if you don't like it, change the station. I think of the iggy list as just changing the station.

I don't sensor it until I start to hear it and then change the station. If I don't like what I'm reading, I don't finish:)!

Or maybe I just miss watching soap operas and need a little excitement in my life (LOL)!

This time of year, answers can be hard to come by. People are at conference, on vacation, etc. and don't necessarily have a lot of time to log on here. And I know that there are a bunch of directors who have been working their businesses (imagine that!), and skipping logging in here. So it's not necessarily you, it's just a fluke.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I've lost count of the number of times I've started a thread that NO ONE has responded to! I usually end up deleting them so no one finds out :D Or I post something and then kill the thread.

Kitchen Diva said:
Oh my goodness, I do the same thing!!! hahaha:blushing:

Thanks for the great idea, ladies!! ;) Better go check for some now, 'cause I know there's some out there.

The best is when you notice that no one has responded, but yet many have viewed your thread! That makes me feel soooooooo good!! :p

Amy, what they all said....you're not on my ignore list and sometimes I don't know what to say (imagine that!! ;)). Bump your thread, that might help!

so, amy, what did you post that no one responded to? after all of this, i'm curious!

btw i have no one on my ignore list. if someone offends me, i will usually let them know....or just bless and release.

chefann as usual has a wise and balanced perspective on the issue

keep on posting!

CS Mafia and a Ignoring thread..... ok, now I know I need a laptop with wi-fi, I'm not leaving this board while on vaction. I missed so much drama..... you girls have really been busy while I was away.

Let me clarifyI should've been more clear in my original post. It is not that a post has not been responded to at all. So stop looking for one. What I have noticed (and other cheffers too) is that a particular group seems to only want to chime in on another particular groups questions/comments/ideas etc.
it's quite comical actually. I am not offended. just wanted to point out that i am aware that I am not a cool kid. I've always been the nerd. But I'm a successful one.

Unfortunately for many of us, this "virtual cluster" is the closest we will come to having an extended cluster. So, we do come to look for ideas and suggestions and share excitements/accomplishments. Sorry that it bores some. Happy Cookin' ya'll. Let's go build our business now.

Hey Amy - I'll join your nerd group! I got called one a few times while at conference. You say "engineering" and I immediately get labeled! He-he.

Hey Amy - go to groups - I made one just for you!

how pathetic am I. I've been on this site for almost a year & half and NEVER knew that groups even existed. Oh Janet, you sealed the deal in my fate now! But you can't be there. If you're there it'll be cool and hip and all the cool cats will want to join too. And then I'll be a needy nerd all over again. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. LOL

amy07 said:
how pathetic am I. I've been on this site for almost a year & half and NEVER knew that groups even existed. Oh Janet, you sealed the deal in my fate now! But you can't be there. If you're there it'll be cool and hip and all the cool cats will want to join too. And then I'll be a needy nerd all over again. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya. LOL

Amy - don't feel too bad....the whole groups thing started in June....it's still new, and I'm still trying to figure out what they are all about too.

amy07 said:

Don't feel too blonde, groups came with the recent upgrade.

...and oh trust me, I'm not "cool", I can kill a thread with the best of them, over-analyze an issue, the list goes on... :p

Amy, I too have started threads and had no response.
thsmiley_ignorebutton.gif
..hmmm...must be I am not a cool kid. Actually, the one thread that comes to mind is one that no one has answered on any thread. It's a stumper. How to coordinate a full time job and grow your team.

In my opinion, everyone is a cool kid until they are hurtful, insulting and downright mean. My iggy list is teeny tiny and you certainly are not on it.

And KG, he is just plain paranoid
thalphas.gif

Sometimes there are periods of time where some can not log on because of other obligations. And when they log back on, there is just too many posts to sift through to respond to. So there is no mafiahttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/36_6_12.gif At least not that I know of...ok...did I miss the memo?:eek:

baychef said:
Amy, I too have started threads and had no response.
thsmiley_ignorebutton.gif
..hmmm...must be I am not a cool kid. Actually, the one thread that comes to mind is one that no one has answered on any thread. It's a stumper. How to coordinate a full time job and grow your team.

In my opinion, everyone is a cool kid until they are hurtful, insulting and downright mean. My iggy list is teeny tiny and you certainly are not on it.

And KG, he is just plain paranoid
thalphas.gif

Sometimes there are periods of time where some can not log on because of other obligations. And when they log back on, there is just too many posts to sift through to respond to. So there is no mafiahttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/36_6_12.gif At least not that I know of...ok...did I miss the memo?:eek:

You didn't miss the memo Ann, we just didn't send it to you!:p

(ready to join KG in being paranoid yet?)

KG would be the Tony Soprano of the Mafia if it did exsist!!

Still don't know if I'm part of the cool group!!! I have NEVER been part of the "cool" group, gosh now I'm all excited maybe I am! Have I finally been excepted?? All these years of never really fitting in:rolleyes:

Amy if you are really upset about this I am sorry and shouldn't make light of it. Have you checked to see how many Cheffers there are on here and how many threads there are. Can't say that I have "talked" to every single person on here or came back with a reply to everyone at least one time. I generally converse with those who are on here often cause you "get to know" people a bit. And I always like to welcome the newbies:thumbup:

rennea said:
Still don't know if I'm part of the cool group!!! I have NEVER been part of the "cool" group, gosh now I'm all excited maybe I am! Have I finally been excepted?? All these years of never really fitting in:rolleyes:

Amy if you are really upset about this I am sorry and shouldn't make light of it. Have you checked to see how many Cheffers there are on here and how many threads there are. Can't say that I have "talked" to every single person on here or came back with a reply to everyone at least one time. I generally converse with those who are on here often cause you "get to know" people a bit. And I always like to welcome the newbies:thumbup:

Would you start your What's For Dinner thread so I can get on with my day?:grumpy:

:D:D:p:D:D

We had a thread at one time titled..."thread killers unite" It was a badge of honor to kill a thread. Many even tried to kill that thread. That poor thread was beat worse that the leather on your purse!!

Sometimes it just doesn't take much to entertain us!~~:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Would you start your What's For Dinner thread so I can get on with my day?:grumpy:

:D:D:p:D:D

Gee I did settle down missy!! You think just because your all blond and perky you can be huffy too:p

rennea said:
Gee I did settle down missy!! You think just because your all blond and perky you can be huffy too:p

You missed the memo - Becky and Kelly are in rare form today!

Oh perfect just what we need Janet :)

Did you notice that they both have "cheeky" chosen as their mood?!?!:eek:

Re: Let me clarify
amy07 said:
I should've been more clear in my original post. It is not that a post has not been responded to at all. So stop looking for one. What I have noticed (and other cheffers too) is that a particular group seems to only want to chime in on another particular groups questions/comments/ideas etc.
it's quite comical actually. I am not offended. just wanted to point out that i am aware that I am not a cool kid. I've always been the nerd. But I'm a successful one.

Unfortunately for many of us, this "virtual cluster" is the closest we will come to having an extended cluster. So, we do come to look for ideas and suggestions and share excitements/accomplishments. Sorry that it bores some. Happy Cookin' ya'll. Let's go build our business now.

Amy, no one can call you a nerd anymore....who else has actually touched Chef Chris! Now, people in the "outside world" may say, "Chef who?" but we all know better!

And my sister always used to say, "Better to be Queen of the Nerds than a follower of the masses!" :D

Love ya, honey!

Speaking of which Amy - where is that picture?!?!?!

rennea said:

Of course you're part of the cool group!!! I think I am too, I have a lot of friends in my profile AND I'm a stripper. Isn't great to feel important?? :p

Chef Chris...ooohhh :blushing: I had a dream about him the other night :blushing: he didn't stay long, what's up with that???

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Amy, no one can call you a nerd anymore....who else has actually touched Chef Chris! Now, people in the "outside world" may say, "Chef who?" but we all know better!

And my sister always used to say, "Better to be Queen of the Nerds than a follower of the masses!" :D

Love ya, honey!
If you're a follower of molasses, you're pretty slow.

I'd like to join the nerd club! My kids always tell me I'm a nerd because I was part of the marching band (Rifle corp) when I was in HS!! I always tell them, "Well at least I have cool kids!" They just laugh!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If you're a follower of molasses, you're pretty slow.

I prefer syrup.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Bada BING!

I bet if you visited the "Bada Bing" you would have to change that mood from sleepy to:
inspired
excited
aggressive
devilish
flirty
happy
hot
in love
twisted
YEE HAW
and a yet to be listed mood...perverted!!:D

Better than posting something wrong and having egg on your face. <GROAN>

baychef said:
I bet if you visited the "Bada Bing"...

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2008/06/funny-pictures-pole-dancer-mouse-watching-cat.jpg

Two eggs, a sausage and pancake walk into a bar.The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve breakfast."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Two eggs, a sausage and pancake walk into a bar.

The bartender says, "I'm sorry, we don't serve breakfast."

Good one, KG! NOT! :p

Here's how to infiltrate the Mafia:

Everytime someone that you think is in the Mafia starts a thread and people respond, post in it and become one of them! The only way to take them down is from the INSIDE!!!:D:eek::D:D;)

jrstephens said:

Everytime someone that you think is in the Mafia starts a thread and people respond, post in it and become one of them! The only way to take them down is from the INSIDE!!!:D:eek::D:D;)

I agree! They will let you in too....I don't even think you need to be "jumped" in!

jrstephens said:

Oh your good!! Better watch my back:)

I know I am not feeling well today, but I can't seem to figure out if Amy is mad or not??? Who are "the cool kids"? Someone please help me....this ear infection seems to have knocked me out of whack.............

I think i resemble Janets troll remark :)

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

Related to Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates