• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
I found a friend and we are almost twins! How fun!! I always wanted an older sister.

jrstephens said:
I have always loved the Mafia! I am so glad I am part of it now. Well, at least I will say I am part of it. I guess we really do not know who all is in it.:D

Russell picks on me b/c I say it would be so cool to be the girlfriend of a Mafia guy b/c no one would dare mess with u! Of course he says I would have to worry about getting whacked myself if I knew any secrets!:eek:

There is NO CS Mafia really!!! We don't knock people off around here, maybe out cold but not "off".

Secret society maybe can't say it's a secret;)

katie0128 said:
I found a friend and we are almost twins! How fun!! I always wanted an older sister.

Awww that's so sweet!!!

I always wanted a younger sister, I have an older one but she's a bit of a twit!

rennea said:
There is NO CS Mafia really!!! We don't knock people off around here, maybe out cold but not "off".

Secret society maybe can't say it's a secret;)

Well, if we don't confirm or deny the existance of a possible secret society, than people can never be certain one way or the other... which then in turn creates the secrecy the secret society needs... if it was to exsits, which I can neither confirm nor deny.

rennea said:
You may be right but I think our "point" tonight is that we are a friendly bunch of crazy people.

really? Because after getting back from working my business tonight I read this:

well, it sounds like a case of " mommy, they won't play with me":cry:

but, I can't figure out who "they" are and I think she might needa shot of confidence if this is really how she feels....it's too bad

OUCH!! Tres harsh, dontcha think. I never singled a single person out. What I did do was voice an opinion that several other cheffers have mentioned/expressed to me.
Sorry for the drama. It was not meant to be taken this far.

katie0128 said:
You very nicely avoided my question. Answer it now, darnit! I saw on your profile that your bday is Jan 14 - mine is Jan 28!

Mine is January 30th

rennea said:
Awww that's so sweet!!!

I always wanted a younger sister, I have an older one but she's a bit of a twit!

I am not a twit! ;)

Kitchen Diva said:
I am not a twit! ;)

Ha! Ha! that's too funny!! I was talking about my older "blood" sister;)

rennea said:
Ha! Ha! that's too funny!! I was talking about my older "blood" sister;)

Whew, cause I'm a great big sister. Okay off to find out info on appendix's and then back to bed... later guys! :)

amy07 said:
really? Because after getting back from working my business tonight I read this:

well, it sounds like a case of " mommy, they won't play with me":cry:

but, I can't figure out who "they" are and I think she might needa shot of confidence if this is really how she feels....it's too bad

OUCH!! Tres harsh, dontcha think. I never singled a single person out. What I did do was voice an opinion that several other cheffers have mentioned/expressed to me.
Sorry for the drama. It was not meant to be taken this far.

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. You stated an opinion, didn't single anyone out, make any rude/hurtful/mean comments about any one person, didn't name names... you simply stated your opinion. Personally, I didn't even see that post until you quoted it here.

Since we're talking about January birthday's mine is January 20 and Russell's is January 15.

well I know what you are saying about placing a thread with no response, I do not get a chance to get on here often, and when I do it is usually late at night. I too have also had views and no replys or when I have started a new thread get slapped down because I have done something wrong and feel like the PC police are after me.

jrstephens said:
Since we're talking about January birthday's mine is January 20 and Russell's is January 15.

Lots of January babies on here:thumbup:

minersmix said:
well I know what you are saying about placing a thread with no response, I do not get a chance to get on here often, and when I do it is usually late at night. I too have also had views and no replys or when I have started a new thread get slapped down because I have done something wrong and feel like the PC police are after me.

If you don't get any responses late at night I would "bump" it up in the morning. Sometimes when you log on and there is pages and pages of posts I will only look through the first few pages.

minersmix said:

As you read the following statement, please know I am not trying to defend anyone or any statement. Just my observations over the last 18 months in this crazy corner of cyberspace...

It is hard to convey emotion online. Sometimes when someone is trying to be helpful or funny or sarcastic, it just comes out the wrong way. Other people are really good a pointing out when something I'm doing is against policy or appears to be unethical. And those posts can easily come across as being judgmental when that is not what the person had in mind. That being said, there are other times when people are just downright mean and spiteful and you have to learn to ignore them.

I would just ask that if I ever say something to offend you, please let me know. I'm too much of a people-pleaser to do anything like that on purpose. If I do hurt feelings, I want the opportunity to apologize for my words/actions.

katie0128 said:
I don't think you have anything to apologize for. You stated an opinion, didn't single anyone out, make any rude/hurtful/mean comments about any one person, didn't name names... you simply stated your opinion. Personally, I didn't even see that post until you quoted it here.

I KNOW I have nothing to apologize for. I went back thru this entire thread, and until my response just prior to this one I had only posted 4 times on this overgrown brouhaha. It seems that those who chimed in and ran with it made it a bigger to-do and read a WHOLE lot more into it.
If anything I made fun of myself. Even went as far as to calling myself a nerd. IF that is lacking self-confidence or whining so be it.

Amy,

I do understand what u are meaning b/c I do see that some people's threads get more responses than others at time, including my own. I just posted one the other day that just flew right under the radar.

I do not think anyone on this thread thinks u owe anyone an apology. If anything, I think the dribble that has occured on this thread shows that people are not offended by the thread and do not think you have done anything wrong.

I am saying all this to say that I know that you should know you have nothing to apologize for. Ok, did that makes sense? I am getting so sleepy.:indif:

jrstephens said:
Amy,

I do understand what u are meaning b/c I do see that some people's threads get more responses than others at time, including my own. I just posted one the other day that just flew right under the radar.

I do not think anyone on this thread thinks u owe anyone an apology. If anything, I think the dribble that has occured on this thread shows that people are not offended by the thread and do not think you have done anything wrong.

I am saying all this to say that I know that you should know you have nothing to apologize for. Ok, did that makes sense? I am getting so sleepy.:indif:

We were just playing around and having fun with the mafia theme...

Kacay,

Are u getting worse in being sick? I have posted in other thread trying to find out about u? Are u have appendix problems now? I thought it was your stomach problems u said u were use to having? Needing an update on u.

Kitchen Diva said:
We were just playing around and having fun with the mafia theme...

Yeah, it was a parody or hijack beggin' to happen.

jrstephens said:
Kacay,

Are u getting worse in being sick? I have posted in other thread trying to find out about u? Are u have appendix problems now? I thought it was your stomach problems u said u were use to having? Needing an update on u.

Hey Jen, yes I went to the doctor today thinking I was experiencing a rupturing cyst. Turns out dear doctor thinks it is either an infected appendix or an infected ovary and fallopian tube on the right side. It's too early to tell, so they took some blood to check my white count and to make sure I wasn't pregnant, and I have to call them tomorrow. The pain isn't bad really but I did take some advil because it's now decided to camp out in my back as well. I may go to the ER tonight if it gets worse or unbearable, but right now I don't hurt too badly. :) Thanks for worrying about me. Sorry if I scared you! :)

katie0128 said:
As you read the following statement, please know I am not trying to defend anyone or any statement. Just my observations over the last 18 months in this crazy corner of cyberspace...

It is hard to convey emotion online. Sometimes when someone is trying to be helpful or funny or sarcastic, it just comes out the wrong way. Other people are really good a pointing out when something I'm doing is against policy or appears to be unethical. And those posts can easily come across as being judgmental when that is not what the person had in mind. That being said, there are other times when people are just downright mean and spiteful and you have to learn to ignore them.

I would just ask that if I ever say something to offend you, please let me know. I'm too much of a people-pleaser to do anything like that on purpose. If I do hurt feelings, I want the opportunity to apologize for my words/actions.

Can I be included in this as well. I feel the same as my little sista here does.

Amy we were only playing around and if my silliness hurt your feelings I am sorry and I wasn't trying to be mean.

rennea said:
Can I be included in this as well. I feel the same as my little sista here does.

Amy we were only playing around and if my silliness hurt your feelings I am sorry and I wasn't trying to be mean.

Ditto- we were just trying to have fun, and make your thread grow and grow. It was like a stand up routine, and it really helped me deal with my pain today. I'm sorry if in our fun you were hurt in any way.

I know I'm tired, but am I reading posts noone else can see? I'm still trying to figure out how posts taking aim at me personally are jokes. I understand threads get hijacked or parodies made. BUT I had not been on this thread for the better part of the afternoon, and somehow when I get back I'm a crybaby lacking self-confidence? For real? that's a parody? Joke?

amy07 said:
I know I'm tired, but am I reading posts noone else can see? I'm still trying to figure out how posts taking aim at me personally are jokes. I understand threads get hijacked or parodies made. BUT I had not been on this thread for the better part of the afternoon, and somehow when I get back I'm a crybaby lacking self-confidence? For real? that's a parody? Joke?

Well, if I go by the post you put in earlier...that was only one post. I can only account for the posts that I put in. And I was not joking about you, I was joking about the mafia... I'm very sorry if you felt I was joking about you. I truly wasn't...we were just being really goofy and having a blast goofing around...

Last edited:
Kitchen Diva said:
I am not a twit! ;)

"If you have to tell everyone you're a lady, you're not."
--Margaret Thatcher​

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"If you have to tell everyone you're a lady, you're not."
--Margaret Thatcher​

I never said I was a lady ;)

Re: Let me clarify
amy07 said:
I should've been more clear in my original post. It is not that a post has not been responded to at all. So stop looking for one. What I have noticed (and other cheffers too) is that a particular group seems to only want to chime in on another particular groups questions/comments/ideas etc.
it's quite comical actually. I am not offended. just wanted to point out that i am aware that I am not a cool kid. I've always been the nerd. But I'm a successful one.

Unfortunately for many of us, this "virtual cluster" is the closest we will come to having an extended cluster. So, we do come to look for ideas and suggestions and share excitements/accomplishments. Sorry that it bores some. Happy Cookin' ya'll. Let's go build our business now.

bolded for emphasis from post #67

Hey, Amy... I check in on the board when I can. I've been busy running my coffee house and PC business. Oh, yes, and I'm growing a person--that's Pratt speak for being pregnant. All are doing quite well. I'm having trouble keeping up with my PC biz, which is kinda funny. Good, but funny!

Anyway, all I can say about your initial post is something that my Nana used to say "Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue" with regards to some posts I have made and the response or lack thereof I have received. There have been plenty of times when I posted something and worse than not getting a response; I got blasted, even threatened via email, my PC website, and PMs. Seriously! Is that crazy, or what?! Who would care about something *I* say that much to threaten me? Even by some I once considered "friends". I just try to be honest and say what I feel. I think we all should--wouldn't the world be a better place? I mean, I never intend to hurt anyone's feelings, but I've been known to do it accidentally. The only thing that comes to mind about people responding or not and the whole ignore list thing is that there have been a few incidents (probably before you joined) that just nearly destroyed our community, where IMHO people here shouldn't have even gotten involved. And, some were just never able to get past it; they are just on edge. Or maybe just decided to stick with the circle of friends they are most comfortable.

I do see this as an extended cluster and I come here often to find out something. I'm pretty busy with my store, so I don't have the time like I did before to contribute. And, I miss it!

I don't really have anyone on my ignore list. I don't take that much time to worry about it. Although, I do have someone that just said some pretty hurtful things about me on this site--AND, what's worse, is this person doesn't even know me! I just decided to take my Mom's advice and ignore the person, for my own sanity. I guess some use the ignore list as an outlet for humor, and that's OK. Me, I'm afraid I'll miss something! LOL

I hope you can see by all of the posts, that like it or not, I think you're stuck as one of the Cool Kids--afterall *I* posted here! LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Lettuce be nice, if you carrot all.

You're right....I appleagize.

Yeah, I suck at these....:rolleyes:

Gee, can't leave you guys for two seconds!! I miss one evening and you guys dare have fun without me? :eek: :p

Jennifer, We are twins mine is Jan 20 but i'm probably old enough to be your momAmy, We LOVE you. you should feel honored this one has so many responses. I have lots of threads too that get no response funny thing is, I guess I'm in my own little world over here I never give it another thought.I was very depressed yesterday & last night I was pretty homesick for our daughter at camp, and this week have been preparing our middle son for college and cried most of yesterday (when I wasn't baking to stay occupied come on over we have brownies, pb cookies, oatmeal raisin, choc chip and choc chip with walnuts) I saw your post and got carried away having fun with fellow cheffers. It wasn't our intention to be hurtful or make fun of you.Please accept my apology, like someone else posted If I ever offend someone please let me know that is not my personality I want everyone to be happy. I am a big people pleaser.As for an ignore list I don't have one... 2 reasons
1. everyone's entitled to their opinion regardless if it mirrors mine or not
2. i still can't figure out the darn friends thing (I'll work on it soon) so i certainly wouldn't know how to use the ignore featureHugs!!

I have learned to not take it personally if posts do not get responded to. I more look at the views. Sometimes people just have nothing to say...

I have been on this board for a long time (over 3 years) and the people have changed Alot! The "cool kids" come and go. I just try to have fun and join in where I like. If others think I'm wierd or snotty then whatever... I have had lots of conversations here and have had VERY different opinions than some of those I chat with and even have on my friends list. We still learn from and appreciate each other.

For those that feel the PC police are after them 99.9% of the time they are just trying to help even if it does not come out well. I know some people get tired of seing things posted that tell you that the poster has Obviously NOT read any of the PC policies.

Oh and Amy... I will be your friend. You really took hold of the 321 thread last time and are an inspiration! Keep it up Girl!!!

AJPratt said:
Hey, Amy... I check in on the board when I can. I've been busy running my coffee house and PC business. Oh, yes, and I'm growing a person--that's Pratt speak for being pregnant. All are doing quite well. I'm having trouble keeping up with my PC biz, which is kinda funny. Good, but funny!

Anyway, all I can say about your initial post is something that my Nana used to say "Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue" with regards to some posts I have made and the response or lack thereof I have received. There have been plenty of times when I posted something and worse than not getting a response; I got blasted, even threatened via email, my PC website, and PMs. Seriously! Is that crazy, or what?! Who would care about something *I* say that much to threaten me? Even by some I once considered "friends". I just try to be honest and say what I feel. I think we all should--wouldn't the world be a better place? I mean, I never intend to hurt anyone's feelings, but I've been known to do it accidentally. The only thing that comes to mind about people responding or not and the whole ignore list thing is that there have been a few incidents (probably before you joined) that just nearly destroyed our community, where IMHO people here shouldn't have even gotten involved. And, some were just never able to get past it; they are just on edge. Or maybe just decided to stick with the circle of friends they are most comfortable.

I do see this as an extended cluster and I come here often to find out something. I'm pretty busy with my store, so I don't have the time like I did before to contribute. And, I miss it!

I don't really have anyone on my ignore list. I don't take that much time to worry about it. Although, I do have someone that just said some pretty hurtful things about me on this site--AND, what's worse, is this person doesn't even know me! I just decided to take my Mom's advice and ignore the person, for my own sanity. I guess some use the ignore list as an outlet for humor, and that's OK. Me, I'm afraid I'll miss something! LOL

I hope you can see by all of the posts, that like it or not, I think you're stuck as one of the Cool Kids--afterall *I* posted here! LOL

You'll always be cool in my eyes Ann:)

She has pink hair and a coffee shop... how can Anne not be cool???

etteluap70PC said:
<snip for brevity>For those that feel the PC police are after them 99.9% of the time they are just trying to help even if it does not come out well. I know some people get tired of seeing things posted that tell you that the poster has Obviously NOT read any of the PC policies. <snip>

Let me add that almost everything one needs to know about CS and how to get around here and do things is listed in the Hitchhikers Guide to Chef Success, which is a sticky at the top of every page.

It does get very tiring to read the same questions and the same "How do I..." threads that have been answered in the Hitchhiker thread, or in the case of TPC questions as you mentioned, in the Policies & Procedures manual. A quick search of the board would usually answer those questions, too, because many of them have been asked before.

It is also very trying to have to decipher messages that use text-speak instead of real English. If u wnt 2 txt on yr phn that's fine, but spell out your words in English here, please.

Speaking of spelling, we've already had a go-round about misspellings and constant misuse of words, so I'm not saying anymore about it here.

If those complaints make us the CS mafia, then a lot of us are in it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It is also very trying to have to decipher messages that use text-speak instead of real English. If u wnt 2 txt on yr phn that's fine, but spell out your words in English here, please.

Thanks for the laugh KG....this made me laugh!

On spelling, dh installed firefox instead of internet explorer yesterday; & the spell check is nice!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It is also very trying to have to decipher messages that use text-speak instead of real English. If u wnt 2 txt on yr phn that's fine, but spell out your words in English here, please.If those complaints make us the CS mafia, then a lot of us are in it.

Don U et all emo now KG!:p

I can't believe I sat here and read all 288 posts. LOL! I'm just happy to know there's no way I could be part of the CS Mafia (as referred to in Amy's original post), since I've never been cool. :)

Oh my, I just realized that this post has grown by like 10 pages in 24 hours!!!
Now I have to remember what page I left off, lol!!

Signed,

Angela Condo--unintentional thread killer :)

raebates said:
I can't believe I sat here and read all 288 posts. LOL! I'm just happy to know there's no way I could be part of the CS Mafia (as referred to in Amy's original post), since I've never been cool. :)

Oh please Rae we all know your one of the "cool" people. Just look at those toes.:D

PChef_ang said:
Oh my, I just realized that this post has grown by like 10 pages in 24 hours!!!
Now I have to remember what page I left off, lol!!

Signed,

Angela Condo--unintentional thread killer :)

FYI..... When you log on and hit New posts If you want to start reading where you left off on a thread click the blue arrow.... It will take you the where you left off.

rennea said:
Oh please Rae we all know your one of the "cool" people. Just look at those toes.:D

All these years wanting to be one of the cool people and all it took was a pedicure? :rolleyes:

Thanks Paulette! I learn something all the time here!

raebates said:
All these years wanting to be one of the cool people and all it took was a pedicure? :rolleyes:

And some really spiffy chefann original flipflops!

Good point, Katie. I'm obviously only cool because of my association with Ann. ;)

raebates said:

oh my gosh Rae - you're too funny!!

You'd be cool even if you didn't have a pedicure! lol

a pedicure and flip flops, that's all it takes to be cool? In that case , I'll schedule a pedi next week, lol!!
Something tells me that it won't be enough to make me cool....
Let me know when we get the weird/cooky, kinda geeky train a rolling!

PChef_ang said:
a pedicure and flip flops, that's all it takes to be cool? In that case , I'll schedule a pedi next week, lol!!
Something tells me that it won't be enough to make me cool....
Let me know when we get the weird/cooky, kinda geeky train a rolling!

What do you mean when we get it rolling??? I thought that is what this place basically was already!

What was I thinking, lol??

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

Related to Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates