• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Hostess with $100 Shopping Spree: Your Thoughts?

In summary, the hostess at the beginning of the show should be given a "fake" $100 bill to thank her for her hospitality. Then, the special of the month should be discussed.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just had this idea and was wondering what you all would think or if someone has done it before.

I was thinking of thanking the hostess at the beginning of my show like always and hand her a "fake" 100 bill. Saying that it was my goal to get her $100 shopping spree. Then go into the special of the month. Then do the rest of the show.

Let me know what you think and feel free to make and adjustments.

I think that sounds like a great idea, I just wish I would have thought of something like that before my party tonight. I'm going to use that.

That's really cute! I may try this when I am giving the host her SBCB and other little gift and then hand her the$ 1oo fake bill and mention this represents the average FREE Product our hosts receive and here's to her anticipated shopping Spree or something to that effect!

Why do you want to limit her to $100? Make it $200!!!!

LOVE this idea. I bought a package of fake bills at Wally World recently (.88) because I thought they would be neat for some kind of game - now you have provided the "game". Thanks!

I slept on it and felt the same way . Why was i limiting it to $100.
I'll do $200 and hopefully this will give the host more incentive to get those outside order.

Thanks you all.

I bought this awesome gift wrap with large $100 bills all over it but don't have a clue what I did with it!:eek: It would be perfect for that idea!

...now where might I have stashed that.

DebbieJ said:
Why do you want to limit her to $100? Make it $200!!!!
You're right Deb, I can give her 1 then hand her 3 more and tell her the average receives $100 but my highest show host receieved $400 (something to really strive for)!

Heather, that is great!

I just stopped at $200 b/c that's a $1000 show, but heck, keep going!!!!

That's a really cute idea. I say go for it (I will too!).....:eek:

you could also put a recruiting spin on this by giving everyone one bill with your info on the back. ask them to put it in their wallet and when there comes a time that they need to make that extra $100, you can help make it real. or something to that effect
love the idea
thanks

heather9892 said:
you could also put a recruiting spin on this by giving everyone one bill with your info on the back. ask them to put it in their wallet and when there comes a time that they need to make that extra $100, you can help make it real. or something to that effect
love the idea
thanks

:D WOW! That is GREAT! I am going to have to start this one...

The Booster has little fake $100 bills with a yellow sticky note printed on them just for this purpose. You can stamp your info on the back and hand them out. Sometimes (when I remember), I put them with the tip when we eat out.

chefann said:
The Booster has little fake $100 bills with a yellow sticky note printed on them just for this purpose. You can stamp your info on the back and hand them out. Sometimes (when I remember), I put them with the tip when we eat out.
Hmm that's good to know! I was just thinkin about printing some out off my computer then stamping my info on back then stapling to their order forms!

Their fake money is at http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1316

That is a great idea!!

i went and photocopied a $100 bill and stuck a small post it on it first with the message.
love the items from the booster but their fake money doesnt look like our play money up here in canada lol
and it was cheaper as well

heather9892 said:
i went and photocopied a $100 bill and stuck a small post it on it first with the message.
love the items from the booster but their fake money doesnt look like our play money up here in canada lol
and it was cheaper as well
Canadian money is so cool. I've got some in my wallet right now. :)

For those in the US who are thinking of making their own fake money, there are very specific rules about the size and color when copying money. You must make the copy obviously larger or smaller, and cannot make a color copy. Just an FYI, so nobody gets thrown in jail.

1. What is a "Surprising Hostess with $100 Shopping Spree" event?

A "Surprising Hostess with $100 Shopping Spree" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where the hostess of a party can earn an additional $100 in free products on top of their regular hostess rewards.

2. How can I qualify for the $100 shopping spree?

To qualify for the $100 shopping spree, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $600 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I use the $100 shopping spree on any products?

Yes, the $100 shopping spree can be used on any products available through Pampered Chef. This includes both catalog and online exclusive items.

4. Can the $100 shopping spree be combined with other hostess rewards?

Yes, the $100 shopping spree can be combined with other hostess rewards. This means you can earn even more free and discounted products for hosting a successful party.

5. How will I receive the $100 shopping spree rewards?

The $100 shopping spree rewards will be added to your party's order and will be available to redeem when you place your party's order. You can choose to use the rewards immediately or save them for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
  • pampered.chris