• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Package - New Stuff Incoming!

In summary, there is new stuff in the back to business mtg content and the spring launch in Feb. The promos and incentive trip will be announced at the back to business meetings this week.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I got mine today! All the new stuff is in there! I thought we were not supposed to get this until after the Kick-off meetings? Anyone else get it? I do not want to send out spoilers!

What new stuff? do you mean from the back to business mtg or the spring launch in Feb?

I thought products were being announced in February at Spring launch? and the promos and incentive trip will be announced at the back to business meetings this week. Yes, John, I believe they were supposed to be delivered AFTER the meetings ;)

WHOA? I haven't seen it! You got your mailed copy?

Wow! Any other month and these aren't delivered until at least the 15th! I'd be so pissed if I got mine before the meeting and it spoiled my surprise.

No one says you have to open it and read it.... *grin*

I would have loved to get mine today! We have out Back to Business meeting tomorrow night and I can't wait :)Karen

Of all the months for it to arrive on time... :D

what did you get? the new KCN or new product stuff?

On time? This is way early for me! I usually never see it until the 15th or so. No products except maybe one. Not telling but cool! I have all the trip info though. Yes, I did open it! And you kidding? Of course I did! And no - not talking!
I will do this though. No surprise here, HWC products for 2 shows, Feb 1 - 28. Was it not 1 - 15 last year? And February is Double Points month but there is a catch. You MUST hold and submit 2 parties from January 1 to the 31st. With this you get a gift then qualify for the double points in February. As an extra, you get PC dollars - 5% of your commissionable sales - with a months total of $1250 or more in commissionable sales in January.
The best announcements are yet to come!

Sheesh! I have not even gotten the December CN yet!

Now that is nuts! You really should complain about that.

pampered1224 said:
On time? This is way early for me! I usually never see it until the 15th or so. No products except maybe one. Not telling but cool! I have all the trip info though. Yes, I did open it! And you kidding? Of course I did! And no - not talking!
I will do this though. No surprise here, HWC products for 2 shows, Feb 1 - 28. Was it not 1 - 15 last year? And February is Double Points month but there is a catch. You MUST hold and submit 2 parties from January 1 to the 31st. With this you get a gift then qualify for the double points in February. As an extra, you get PC dollars - 5% of your commissionable sales - with a months total of $1250 or more in commissionable sales in January.
The best announcements are yet to come!

I read most of that - well, not the help whip cancer part - in the December consultant news. I do think it was only a two week earning period for those products last year - I actually have a shot with it being the whole month! Yeah, me!

As for getting CN - when I first started, many moons ago, I always got it by the 6th or so. Now, I'm lucky if it's here by the 26th. I know it'a available online but I really prefer to hold it in my hand. I guess I could download it and send it off to Office Depot to print and staple for me for little cost and have it on the 2nd but why can they not just get back to mailing them all out on the 30th of the previous month. It was much nicer that way.

i've been dying to have the jan cn! it has my name in it for promoting to director in november! :sing:

kristina16marie said:
i've been dying to have the jan cn! it has my name in it for promoting to director in november! :sing:

Woohoo! Congrats! It's so fantastic seeing your own name in print :)

kristina16marie said:

Congrats!!!

I have not gotten my CN yet, but I have not checked the mail since Monday. Isn't it funny the one month they are "suppose to be" late we get them early?

Maybe all of the phone calls are finally getting through and they fixed it! Funny that it was THIS month.

OK did you all see it yet?

Last edited:
JOHN....you may get blasted for not having a spoiler alert. :) It's still early for some folks. and others have meetings either via phone, or tomorrow- so may not want to know YET.

UPDATE- (john has removed the post I was referring to...FOR NOW...so those of you still waiting can just wait a bit longer....MUuHAHAHAHHAHA)

Good point Bobbi - got excited - it went bye bye for now!

pampered1224 said:
Good point Bobbi - got excited - it went bye bye for now!

LOL. YOu can probably post it- just put it in the Spoiler Tag. (looks like the giant eyeball icon just above the message box.)
Weird looking button!

Ah...I was just reading your wonderful summary...and just went back to look for it. Poof! It is gone! Thought I was going crazy!! :)

Anyway, was there anything about March Specials?

kam said:
Ah...I was just reading your wonderful summary...and just went back to look for it. Poof! It is gone!

Anyway, was there anything about March Specials?

not yet. But then again, my NED (hospitality) forgot to even mention the Recruiting special, etc. We did regular meeting training, and lots of giveaways, she made us wait till about 8:30 before even showing the video!

esavvymom said:
not yet. But then again, my NED (hospitality) forgot to even mention the Recruiting special, etc. We did regular meeting training, and lots of giveaways, she made us wait till about 8:30 before even showing the video!

We got the DVD early since the pizza was late!!

I am not sure this warrants a spoiler as there is nothing to really tell here. March Host bonus - a new product. One of 27 at 60% off. How do you do a spoiler alert thingy?:blushing:

pampered1224 said:
I am not sure this warrants a spoiler as there is nothing to really tell here. March Host bonus - a new product. One of 27 at 60% off. How do you do a spoiler alert thingy?

THANKS! Atleast the specials are in the CN. What are they showing for the flyer? All question marks?? haha

Actually it is a person tearing through white paper looking surprised.

man...Now I feel jipped! We didn't hear any of that at our meeting. But it was a good meeting as far as the training. I think she got distracted by all of the great food. We were asked to bring a dish in our Magic-Pot. I think we had 8 or 9 different recipes to try (yum!)...and 20 people.ANd I still say it is just a creepy eyeball staring at me while I type! :eek: Reminds me of Edgar Allan Poe!

I think the beans are about to get dumped on the table in the other thread John.... sorry :( You may still have time if you want to be "first"! ;)

Related to Surprise Package - New Stuff Incoming!

1. What is the "Surprise Package" and what is inside?

The "Surprise Package" is a package that contains new materials or items related to a specific project or event. The contents of the package may vary depending on the purpose, but it is usually filled with exciting and unexpected items to surprise and engage the recipients.

2. When are we supposed to receive the "Surprise Package"?

According to the information provided, the "Surprise Package" was not supposed to be received until after the Kick-off meetings. However, it seems that some people have already received it. The timing of the package may vary depending on the delivery process and location.

3. I received the "Surprise Package" today, but I thought we were not supposed to get it until after the Kick-off meetings. What should I do?

If you have already received the "Surprise Package," there is no need to worry. You can still keep it and open it later, or you can reach out to the organizer to confirm if it was sent earlier than expected. It is also possible that different teams or individuals may receive the package at different times.

4. Has anyone else received the "Surprise Package"?

Some people have already received the "Surprise Package," but it is not clear if everyone has received it yet. It is best to wait for the official announcement or confirm with the organizer before asking others if they have received it.

5. I do not want to spoil the surprise for others. Should I share the contents of the "Surprise Package"?

No, it is not recommended to share the contents of the "Surprise Package" with others who have not received it yet. The purpose of the package is to surprise and engage the recipients, so it is best to keep the contents a secret until everyone has received it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • funinyourkitchen
  • General Chat