• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Cookie Find: Rachel Ray's Peppermint Fudge!

In summary, the recipe for Rachel Ray's Peppermint Fudge can be found on the website or in the recipe book. It includes chocolate chips, condensed milk, peppermint extract, and crushed candy canes. Condensed milk is a key ingredient for the right consistency and sweetness, so it is not recommended to use regular milk. The fudge takes about 15 minutes to prep and an hour to set in the refrigerator. Peppermint extract can be substituted with other flavors, but it adds a unique touch. The fudge can be frozen for up to 2 months and thawed in the refrigerator before serving.
tlag1986
Gold Member
I got my email update with the Rachel Ray Magazine, and was surprised with how familiar these cookies look.:D These look just like our Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches.:chef: Check it out!!

http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/dessert-recipes/peppermint-chocolate-cookies/article.html

I noticed that too when I got my update.

Wow, those cookies do look similar! I love peppermint and chocolate together, so I will definitely have to try out this recipe. Thanks for sharing the link! Do you have any other favorite recipes from Rachel Ray's magazine? I always find her recipes to be easy to follow and delicious.

1. What is the recipe for Rachel Ray's Peppermint Fudge?

The recipe for Rachel Ray's Peppermint Fudge can be found on our website or in our recipe book. It includes ingredients such as chocolate chips, condensed milk, peppermint extract, and crushed candy canes.

2. Can I use regular milk instead of condensed milk in this recipe?

No, condensed milk is a key ingredient in this recipe and provides the right consistency and sweetness for the fudge. We recommend sticking to the recipe for the best results.

3. How long does it take to make this fudge?

This fudge is quick and easy to make, taking only about 15 minutes to prep and about an hour to set in the refrigerator. It's the perfect last-minute treat for any holiday gathering.

4. Can I substitute the peppermint extract for another flavor?

Yes, you can substitute the peppermint extract with any other extract flavor you prefer. Some popular options include vanilla, almond, or orange extract. However, keep in mind that the peppermint extract adds a unique and festive touch to the fudge.

5. Can I freeze this fudge?

Yes, this fudge can be frozen for up to 2 months. Simply wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jeanlewis13
  • esavvymom