• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Birthday Cake in 30 Minutes: My First Batter Bowl Creation!

In summary, Brandi created a cake in a short amount of time and it turned out well. She is from the Portland area and is a Director in Colleen Blanchette's downline. Cassidy will be 7 on thursday.
Brandi2007
I had 30 minutes to decorate this cake before my daughter arrived to her surprise birthday party. First cake I ever decorated and I made it in the Classic Batter Bowl. It came out pretty cute for the short time I had to make it. Plus of course I had to add a pic of my daughter Cassidy since she was the birthday girl!

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5576/cassidys7thbirthday031tt6.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1126/cassidys7thbirthday007mb2.jpg

How adorable!! Oh, and the cake is cute, too ;)
Happy Birthday Cassidy!

Looks great!! Such a cutie too!

Very nice Brandi, Tell Cassidy Happy Birthday.. What a great Mom you are..

Cute!!! Brandi, what part of Maine are you from? I'm a Director from the Bangor area in Colleen Blanchette's downline. I'm wondering if I've met you at the many trainings we put on. Happy to see another Mainer here :)

Thank you everyone! We had a blast! Cassidy thought she wasn't going to have a party, when she pulled in with my parents and all her friends were hear she was sooo excited! Plus of course I was excited because I made a bunch of PC recipes and the conversation was endless every time someone saw me use a new tool! lol! I got two people to join me in my mystery host catty show that I am doing while away at conference!

OhmyDLM said:
Cute!!! Brandi, what part of Maine are you from? I'm a Director from the Bangor area in Colleen Blanchette's downline. I'm wondering if I've met you at the many trainings we put on. Happy to see another Mainer here :)

I'm from the Portland area. Originally from androscoggin county though! That's a little closer to you! I haven't been to any training outside of my cluster so I don't think we have met. Are you going to conference? I am in wave 3.

Adorable!!

What an adorable little girl and such a pretty cake for such a cutie! Great job! I love making cakes for my kids! My best one was for my son. I did the whole race car scene and it turned out awesome, if I do say so myself!:p
How old is she now?

Your cake looks fantastic and your daughter is a cutie! Great job!

MissChef said:
What an adorable little girl and such a pretty cake for such a cutie! Great job! I love making cakes for my kids! My best one was for my son. I did the whole race car scene and it turned out awesome, if I do say so myself!:p
How old is she now?

Cassidy will be 7 on thursday! Time really does fly when you are having fun! Would you beleive she can name every PC product correctly? You know what she will be doing when she gets older!!!:D

What is the "My First Batter Bowl Cake" from Pampered Chef?

The "My First Batter Bowl Cake" from Pampered Chef is a baking set that includes a batter bowl, a mini nylon serving spatula, and a recipe card. It is designed for children ages 5 and up to make their own cake in a fun and easy way.

What ingredients are needed to make a "My First Batter Bowl Cake"?

To make a "My First Batter Bowl Cake", you will need 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, ½ teaspoon of baking soda, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 egg, ½ cup of milk, ½ cup of vegetable oil, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.

Can I use the "My First Batter Bowl Cake" for other recipes besides cake?

Yes, the batter bowl can be used for a variety of recipes such as muffins, cupcakes, and even pancakes. The recipe card included with the set provides instructions for making a chocolate chip muffin using the batter bowl.

Is the "My First Batter Bowl Cake" safe for children to use?

Yes, the "My First Batter Bowl Cake" set is designed with safety in mind. The batter bowl is made of durable plastic and has a non-slip base to prevent accidents. The mini nylon serving spatula is also safe for children to use. However, adult supervision is still recommended.

How do I clean and store the "My First Batter Bowl Cake" set?

The batter bowl and spatula are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. When storing, make sure to dry the items thoroughly before putting them away. The recipe card can be stored in the batter bowl for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Tig