• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do Bulk Packs and Quantity Limits Mean in Supply Orders?

In summary, a supply order question is a request for information or clarification related to a supply order. To submit a supply order question, you can usually contact the company's customer service team through an email or phone number. When submitting a question, it is important to include relevant details such as the order number and specific item. The response time for a supply order question may vary, so it is best to check with the company directly. If you are not satisfied with the response, you can reach out to the customer service team again for further assistance or escalation.
Senkimekia
Still pretty new here so need help on what this means in supply orders- I see spices sold as a "bulk pack", what does that mean exactly? Is it a bigger container or multiples of the spice bottle? Also confused about the one per supply order, four per season- is that for each spice? Or can you just pick one spice.... Sorry! Just not processing the words properly :confused:

The "bulk pack" is a big bag of the spice. It is the equivalent of 4 bottles of the larger spices and 6 bottles of the rubs. You may order a maximum of one of each spice per supply order and a maximum of 4 bags of each spice every season (Sep-Feb & Mar-Aug)

Ok, great- thanks!

What is a supply order question?

A supply order question is a request for information or clarification related to a supply order. It may involve asking about the status of an order, the availability of a certain item, or any other question related to the ordering process.

How do I submit a supply order question?

The process for submitting a supply order question may vary depending on the company or organization you are ordering from. Usually, there will be a designated email address or phone number for customer service inquiries where you can submit your question.

What information should I include in a supply order question?

When submitting a supply order question, it is important to include as much relevant information as possible. This may include your order number, the specific item you are inquiring about, and any other relevant details that will help the customer service team assist you more efficiently.

How long does it take to receive a response to a supply order question?

The response time for a supply order question may vary depending on the company or organization's customer service policies. Some may respond within a few hours, while others may take a few business days. It is best to check with the company directly to find out their specific response time.

What should I do if I am not satisfied with the response to my supply order question?

If you are not satisfied with the response to your supply order question, you should reach out to the company's customer service team again and express your concerns. They may be able to provide additional assistance or escalate your question to a higher level of support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • cheflorraine