• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Super Starter Recipes for Your S.S. Kit - Recommendations and Ideas

In summary, there are many delicious recipes that can be made with just the S.S. kit products. Some ideas include stuffed bell peppers, veggie burgers, taco salad, stuffed zucchini boats, and veggie burrito bowls. Other options include sweet and spicy chicken skewers, garlic parmesan roasted vegetables, lemon herb roasted chicken, and spicy black bean dip. You can also try Cajun shrimp and pasta, garlic and herb butter, sweet and spicy meatballs, lemon dill salmon, ranch roasted potatoes, and honey mustard chicken salad. Enjoy experimenting with your S.S. kit!
christinemadeline
I have just received my S.S. kit and am about to set dates for a couple of shows.
Does anyone have any recommendations for recipes that could be made with just the S.S. kit products?
There are a few listed with my packet...but i was wondering if there were any that were extra enjoyable?
Thanks!:rolleyes:

Yes, there are some great recipes you can make with just the S.S. kit products! Here are a few ideas: -Stuffed Bell Peppers: Stuff bell peppers with the pre-cooked quinoa and veggies from the kit, and top with the cheddar cheese included in the kit. Bake until the peppers are tender. -Veggie Burgers: Combine the chickpeas, black beans, and sweet potatoes from the kit with some diced onions, garlic, and your favorite herbs and spices. Form into patties and fry in a skillet until golden brown. -Taco Salad: Use the pre-cooked quinoa, black beans, and corn from the kit to make a tasty taco salad. Top with tomatoes, avocado, and your favorite Mexican-style toppings. -Stuffed Zucchini Boats: Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the centers. Stuff with the pre-cooked quinoa, veggies, and cheese from the kit. Bake in the oven until the zucchini is tender. -Veggie Burrito Bowls: Layer cooked quinoa, black beans, corn, and other veggies from the kit in a bowl. Top with your favorite Mexican-style toppings and serve with a dollop of sour cream and guacamole. I hope these ideas help you get started with your S.S. kit! Enjoy!

1. Sweet and Spicy Chicken Skewers: Marinate chicken breast chunks in the Sweet & Spicy Seasoning for 30 minutes. Skewer the chicken with bell peppers and onions. Grill until cooked through and serve with a side of rice.2. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Vegetables: Toss your favorite vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots) with olive oil and Garlic Parmesan Seasoning. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.3. Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken: Rub a whole chicken with Lemon Herb Seasoning and roast in the oven at 375 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite side dishes.4. Spicy Black Bean Dip: Mix together a can of drained black beans, a can of diced tomatoes, and a packet of Spicy Seasoning. Serve with tortilla chips for a tasty dip.5. Cajun Shrimp and Pasta: Season shrimp with Cajun Seasoning and sauté with garlic and butter. Serve over your favorite pasta for a quick and easy meal.6. Garlic and Herb Butter: Mix Garlic Parmesan Seasoning with softened butter. Spread on bread and broil for a delicious garlic bread.7. Sweet and Spicy Meatballs: Mix ground beef with Sweet & Spicy Seasoning and form into meatballs. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.8. Lemon Dill Salmon: Rub salmon fillets with Lemon Dill Seasoning and bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Serve with a side of roasted vegetables.9. Ranch Roasted Potatoes: Toss diced potatoes with olive oil and Ranch Seasoning. Roast in the oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.10. Honey Mustard Chicken Salad: Mix cooked chicken with mayonnaise, honey, and Mustard Seasoning. Serve over a bed of lettuce for a tasty salad.

What is included in the S.S. Kit?

The S.S. Kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and utensils designed to make cooking and baking easier, such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, baking sheets, and more. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious starter recipes.

Are the recipes in the S.S. Kit suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in the S.S. Kit are specifically chosen to be easy and beginner-friendly. They are perfect for anyone just starting out in the kitchen or looking to expand their cooking skills.

Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipe book includes a variety of options for different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also make substitutions or omit ingredients to fit your specific needs.

Do I need to purchase any additional ingredients for the recipes?

The S.S. Kit comes with all the necessary tools and ingredients for the starter recipes. However, if you want to try other recipes from the Pampered Chef collection, you may need to purchase additional ingredients.

Can I use the S.S. Kit for more than just the starter recipes?

Yes, the tools and utensils in the S.S. Kit can be used for a wide range of recipes and cooking tasks. They are designed to be versatile and durable, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Brenda06
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam