• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Month Bonus Questions

In summary, the Super Starter Month Bonus is a special promotion for new Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn extra bonuses and rewards during their first month of business. To qualify, they must sign up during the promotional period and meet a minimum sales requirement. The bonuses and rewards vary each month and are typically extra commission, free products, and other incentives. The rewards are received within 30 days of the end of the first month of business, as long as all requirements are met. This bonus is only available for new consultants who join during the promotional period, but there are other bonuses and incentives available for consultants at all stages of their Pampered Chef journey.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
Years ago I had considered becoming a consultant, and my friend (also a PC consultant) let me look through all the paperwork and I remember seeing the flyer that talked about what you could earn in your super starter months...what the kits were etc.

The lady I want to sign up under is unavailable, and I would like to look at this again over the weekend. I am set to do this hopefully on Monday.

Does anyone have this available that I can look at? (does it still exist? :p )

if you need to email me... [email protected]

thanks!!!

If you click on files in the above tool bar and do a search for ss_bonus_flyer.pdf a file posted by Beth comes up, it doesn't have pictures but does list the bonus pacakges on page 2.

Mystik said:
If you click on files in the above tool bar and do a search for ss_bonus_flyer.pdf a file posted by Beth comes up, it doesn't have pictures but does list the bonus pacakges on page 2.

thank you! :D

I don't know how well this will come across, because it is a Word Document with a .pdf copied onto it, but here you go.

LindaK

Attachments

• Super Starter Flyer.doc
    339.5 KB · Views: 425
Good Luck!Jessica,

Good luck and congratulations on starting your business. I began my business in September and it has been great! I earned all of the monthly super starter bonuses and three of the plus bonuses and it sure does help add to your inventory!

Your recruiter or director should also have flyers that show the products and explain how the bonuses and plus bonuses work.

I hope you enjoy your business as much as I'm enjoying mine!

Michele

What is the Super Starter Month Bonus?

The Super Starter Month Bonus is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants during their first month of business. It allows them to earn extra bonuses and rewards on top of their regular commission.

How do I qualify for the Super Starter Month Bonus?

To qualify for the Super Starter Month Bonus, you must sign up as a new consultant during the promotional period and meet the minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in your first 30 days of business.

What are the bonuses and rewards included in the Super Starter Month Bonus?

The bonuses and rewards included in the Super Starter Month Bonus vary each month, but they typically include extra commission, free products, and other incentives. Be sure to check the current promotions for the specific bonuses offered during the month you join.

When will I receive the Super Starter Month Bonus rewards?

You will receive the Super Starter Month Bonus rewards within 30 days of the end of your first month of business, as long as you have met the sales requirement and completed all necessary paperwork.

Can I still earn the Super Starter Month Bonus if I join after the promotional period?

No, the Super Starter Month Bonus is only available for new consultants who join during the promotional period. However, there are always other bonuses and incentives available for consultants at all stages of their Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rowan0907
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rowan0907
  • esavvymom