• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Success: 3-2-1 Beach Ball Host Blitz

In summary, "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants boost their sales and grow their business during the summer months. It runs from June 1st to August 31st each year and involves following a specific 3-2-1 formula to hold parties, book additional parties, and recruit new team members. There is no cost to participate and the benefits include increased sales, expanded customer base, and the opportunity to earn incentives. Tracking progress and setting personal goals are recommended for success in the program.
ahammons
Beach Ball Host Blitz

Just received this in an e-mail, and thought I'd share.

Attachments

• summer Time.pdf
    102.7 KB · Views: 511
that's a neat idea

Can someone post it as a Word document?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
Can someone post it as a Word document?

Sorry, I tried - but I have Word Perfect, and I am unable to post in that format.

In Word, modified slightlyI confess... I am an obsessive/compulsive perfectionist. In changing this flyer to Word, I had to do a lot of "adjusting" to make it look good. While I was at it, I changed it a little - I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!! SORRY!!!! Anyhow, here it is - mostly! :eek:

Attachments

• Beach Ball Blitz.doc
    217 KB · Views: 407

Related to Summer Success: 3-2-1 Beach Ball Host Blitz

1. What is "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" and how does it work?

"Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants boost their sales and grow their business during the summer months. It involves following a specific 3-2-1 formula, where consultants hold 3 parties, book 2 additional parties, and recruit 1 new team member each month during the summer. This helps consultants increase their sales and expand their team, ultimately leading to more success.

2. How long does the "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program run?

The "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program runs from June 1st to August 31st each year. This is the prime time for summer parties and the perfect opportunity to boost your sales and grow your business.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the program. It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants succeed and grow their business during the summer months.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program?

Participating in the "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program can lead to increased sales, expanded customer base, and a larger team. It also provides consultants with the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards for achieving the 3-2-1 formula each month.

5. How can I track my progress and success in the "Summer Time 3-2-1 Success" program?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking sheet for consultants to record their progress and success in the program. It is also recommended to set personal goals and regularly communicate with your team for support and accountability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema