• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show

In summary, a "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show" is a fun and interactive event where you can learn how to make delicious sangria recipes and discover the latest trends in summer sandals. To host the event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultants will showcase a variety of sandals and provide tips on how to style them with your summer outfits. The sangria recipes can be customized to your liking, and the event is free for all guests. However, there may be a cost if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products at the show.
scottcooks
Gold Member
The idea came from a cluster meeting. I have a fantastic host who invites her entire apt/townhome community, so it is a powerpacked hour and I do a lot of prep work ahead.

The idea of keeping your shows shorter by doing most of the chopping, grating, etc. definitely applies here - and gives a great opportunity to show off the food prep bowls!

You'll feel just like Mario Batali or Rachel Ray. Fun, showy summer ideas here. Please share yours!:)

Attachments

• ss_fruit_luminaries.pdf
    227.9 KB · Views: 452
  • summer sandals flyer.doc
    125.5 KB · Views: 657
  • summer sandals invite.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 534
  • summer sandals.doc
    140.5 KB · Views: 565
  • sangria.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 585
Thanks for the cool flyer! I bet that you can use the creative cutters on the fruit:rolleyes: Colleen

So sorry - forgot show outline!New attachment has outline of the show with shopping lists, what to bring, etc.

Attachments

• Outline SUMMER SANDALS and SANGRIA.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 743
Scott you are amazing! I love your show idea!

Eternally hopefulSo the host called and told me the apt. manager is "redoing the club house" and the space is NOT AVAILABLE! [Yes - it's true; life happens, and people do need to rebook. So they want to do it in September - which is FINE, but... I had specially arranged for 300 old season catalogs, to go around door to door and hang them on everyone's apt to invite them to the show!

Maybe I'll do that anyway, and invite them to a picnic by the fountain and do a tea thing. I took some of the catalogs and mailed them out to customers with the discontinued/price hike list for the new season. other ideas??:confused:

Scott -

Call me crazy - but on your Sangria recipe - when do you add the concentrates??

concentratesat the beginning. does it not say that?

Ha Ha! I first read it and thought the show was titled Summer Scandals!

1. What is a "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show"?

A "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show" is a fun and interactive event where you can learn how to make delicious sangria recipes and discover the latest trends in summer sandals. It's a great opportunity to gather with friends and enjoy delicious drinks and learn about new products.

2. How can I host a "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show"?

To host a "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide all the necessary materials and guide you through the event. You can also invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and earn host rewards.

3. What types of sandals will be featured at the show?

Our consultants will showcase a variety of sandals, including flip flops, wedges, and strappy sandals. They will also provide tips on how to style and pair different types of sandals with your summer outfits.

4. Can I customize the sangria recipes to my liking?

Yes, the sangria recipes can be customized to your liking. Our consultants will provide a base recipe, but you can add or substitute ingredients to suit your taste preferences. They will also provide tips on how to make non-alcoholic versions of the sangria.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Summer Sandals and Sangria Theme Show". The event is free and open to all guests who are interested in learning about summer sandals and trying out delicious sangria recipes. However, if you decide to purchase any Pampered Chef products at the show, there will be a cost for those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • chefann