• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions for a B-Day Party Meal

In summary, for your party of 40-50 people, some food options to consider are a build-your-own taco or nacho bar, a pasta bar, a salad bar, or a classic BBQ. These options can easily stretch to feed a large crowd and offer variety for your guests. Congratulations on your children's birthdays and happy celebrating!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
that will feed about 40-50 people. My daughter turns 5 on Wednesday & my baby turns 1 :( on the 27th. We're having a party for both of them on the 27th.

I need ideas for what to serve for supper. It's an evening party, so I'll have a full meal. I have done other b-day parties & such, but it seems like I'm always doing the same thing. I'd like to change it up a bit, but the 'main dish' has to stretch. Plus, our families are all big eaters, so I need it to really stretch. :)

In the past I've done: chili & soup, sloppy joes, hot dogs & chili, and sandwiches. Any other ideas?

TIA!

I just did tacos for my 3 year old's party, but that would cost a fortune for that many people!!

That sounds so good though! :) Think of how much PC stuff I could show by having a taco bar!

I put the ground beef in a crock pot to stay warm, but it was only 5 lbs of meat for about 12 people...

Hi there! Congratulations on your daughter and baby's birthdays! It's always exciting to celebrate such special milestones. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few ideas for you to consider for your party.Firstly, have you thought about doing a build-your-own taco or nacho bar? This is a fun and interactive option that can easily stretch to feed a large crowd. You can offer a variety of toppings and fillings such as ground beef, shredded chicken, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. It's also a great option for those who have dietary restrictions, as they can pick and choose what they want.Another idea is to do a pasta bar. You can offer different types of pasta, sauces, and toppings such as meatballs, grilled vegetables, and cheese. This is a hearty and filling option that can be customized to each guest's liking.If you're looking for a healthier option, consider doing a salad bar. You can offer a variety of greens, vegetables, proteins, and dressings for your guests to create their own salads. This is a great way to incorporate some lighter options into the meal.Lastly, you can never go wrong with a classic BBQ. Grilling up some burgers, hot dogs, and chicken is always a crowd-pleaser. You can also offer some grilled vegetables and a variety of sides to round out the meal.I hope these ideas help to inspire you for your party menu. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance. Happy celebrating!

1. What are some easy and delicious appetizers to serve at a birthday party?

Some popular appetizers for a birthday party include mini quiches, bruschetta, and stuffed mushrooms. Our Pampered Chef Mini Tart Shaper is perfect for making bite-sized quiches and our Garlic & Brie Baker is great for making a flavorful bruschetta topping. You can also use our Mini Deep Covered Baker for making stuffed mushrooms.

2. Can you recommend a main dish that can feed a large group?

Our Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker is perfect for making a large batch of lasagna or baked pasta. You can also use our Rockcrok Dutch Oven for making a big batch of chili or stew. Another option is to use our Quick Cooker to make a large quantity of soup, stew, or shredded meat for tacos or sandwiches.

3. What are some ideas for side dishes to accompany the main course?

Some tasty side dishes for a birthday party meal include roasted vegetables, a mixed green salad, and garlic bread. Our Pampered Chef Veggie Spiralizer is great for making delicious and healthy zucchini noodles or our Nonstick Double Burner Griddle for roasting a variety of vegetables at once. You can also use our Salad Chopper to quickly and easily chop up greens for a salad.

4. What is a good dessert option for a birthday party?

For a sweet ending to the meal, you can make a delicious fruit crisp using our Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker. You can also use our Brownie Pan to make individual brownie bites or our Mini Fluted Cake Pan for making mini cakes. Another option is to make a no-bake dessert like our Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip using our Mix 'N Scraper.

5. Do you have any suggestions for drinks to serve at a birthday party?

Some refreshing drink ideas include a fruit-infused water or lemonade, sangria, or a signature cocktail. Our Pampered Chef Infusion Water Bottle is perfect for infusing water with your favorite fruits, herbs, or vegetables. You can also use our Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make a big batch of lemonade or sangria. For a fun and festive touch, you can use our Quick-Stir® Cocktail Shaker to make a signature drink for the birthday person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• onepamperedmom68
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • ccrcata