• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful First Show with 2 Bookings & $400!

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant's first show, which was a success with over $400 in orders and 2 bookings. One of the guests was a PC-aholic and helped sell products by talking about her favorites. The consultant is excited and can't wait for the next show. There was also discussion about possibly recruiting the PC-aholic guest to join as a consultant. Other consultants offer congratulations and encouragement.
speedychef
Well, I did it! I had my first show! It was at a friend's and there were only 4 people besides her there, but she did a great job getting outside orders. It is just over $400. AND I got 2 bookings! Out of 4 people! I thought that was AMAZING. And I didn't cut myself or lick my fingers or anything...I was afraid my bad manners might show through...I did forget to put on my gloves, though (duh!) but nobody seemed to care. One of the guests is a PC-aholic, so that was nice. She kept saying, "that's my favorite thing...no, that is!" all night long. I think she helped me sell stuff. I want her to go to all my shows! I'm totally excited and can't wait til the next one!!

Congrats!!!!Congrats on your first show! And on the bookings, too! I did a show earlier tonight & had 10 people there and walked away with only 1 booking!

I also had a little over $230 in orders! So you did great! keep the excitement up and remind yourself before your next show, how great it feels to walk away from a show feeling the way you do tonight!

I know the feeling! I'm pumped & can't sleep either! I had such a fun show, that the sales don't matter at this point. I know that I made an impact on my customers tonight because we laughed a lot!

Keep up the great work! :)

Well Done!Congrats on your first show, and well done for your bookings. I have been doing this for 12 months and my bookings still aren't consistent. In my last 3 shows, I have only got 2 bookings, and they were at the same one!

What ever it was you did was obviously right - so keep up the good work!

Yvonne

Speedychef,

Did you try to recruit the one that kept talking about all her favorite products? Sounds like she may have been a good candidate!!! Then you could take her to a few shows to get her comfortable doing this as her "job".

chefloriray said:
Speedychef,

Did you try to recruit the one that kept talking about all her favorite products? Sounds like she may have been a good candidate!!! Then you could take her to a few shows to get her comfortable doing this as her "job".
That's what I was going to say! She'd be a great consultant because basically she WAS selling the products! It's nice when guests can hear great things about the products from each other, not always us. I think that really helps. Way to go on such a great show! The bookings were great! Keep it up! :)

I missed that one, though I have thought about it since! I have to call her anyhow, she was a past host and I needed her to find her number, but I just figured out how to look it up, so I can give her her discount, and maybe I'll mention it to her. She did say that she has a friend who is a consultant, so I'm afraid she'd sign up under her rather than me, which is a bummer, though it would be nice to have someone so knowledgable join us!

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement! I read here regularly and love all you have to offer!

I would still go for it. It doesnt hurt to ask. Her friend may not ask her as to have any competition..may be afraid she might do better than her? ;) Anyway, the worst that could happen is...she could say no. But, then again...

Way to go!Congrats on a successful show! Keep up the great work. :)

1. How can I ensure a successful first show with two bookings and $400 in sales?

To have a successful first show, it is important to first have a well-stocked and organized display of products. Make sure to highlight new or popular items and offer special deals or discounts. It is also crucial to engage with your guests by demonstrating products and sharing tips and recipes. Encourage guests to book their own shows by offering incentives such as free products or discounts. Lastly, follow up with guests after the show to thank them and remind them of any upcoming specials or promotions.

2. How can I increase the likelihood of getting two bookings from my first show?

One way to increase the likelihood of getting two bookings is by offering a hostess special. This could be a discounted item or a free product for hosts who book a show within a certain timeframe. Additionally, make sure to have a booking calendar available and ask guests directly if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also offer incentives for guests who refer their friends to host a show.

3. What are some tips for reaching $400 in sales at my first show?

To reach $400 in sales, it is important to have a variety of products available for guests to see and purchase. Offer a mix of popular and new items, as well as products at different price points. Consider offering discounts or deals for guests who purchase multiple items. Additionally, make sure to demonstrate products and share tips and recipes to showcase the usefulness and versatility of the products.

4. How can I make sure my first show runs smoothly?

To ensure a smooth show, it is important to prepare beforehand. Make sure to have all necessary materials and products organized and ready to go. Have a schedule or outline of the show planned out, including when to demonstrate products, take orders, and collect payments. Make sure to also have a backup plan in case of any technical difficulties or unexpected issues during the show.

5. What should I do after my first show to follow up and maintain success?

After your first show, it is important to follow up with guests and thank them for attending. This is also a good opportunity to remind them of any upcoming promotions or specials. Make sure to also follow up with the host to confirm the date of their show and offer any support or assistance they may need. Keep track of your sales and bookings and continue to reach out to potential hosts and customers to maintain a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • dessertMama