• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Shower Success: $400 Show and Registry Wins!

In summary, "Had First Shower Today!" is a refreshing shower gel from Pampered Chef made with aloe vera, lavender, and mint extract. It is suitable for all skin types and is free of harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances. Its refreshing scent helps wake up your senses in the morning. To use, simply apply a small amount to your hands or a loofah and lather onto your body before rinsing off.
Chef_2_Four
She only had 6 guests buy anything but she had a $400 show!!! Everything was for her expect about $75!! She is so excited plus she still has her registry up and people are going to buy off of that because they didn't have the money this week! I'm so excited for her!! Her parents are not supportive at all about her marriage or the fact that she has a baby. She threw this shower for herself! :( I'm glad it turned out good for her!!

Glad to hear it went well for her.

Congratulations! However, you might want to take one more often...

hehehehehehehehehe:p

nikked said:

hehehehehehehehehe:p

I'm so tired!! It took me forever to get what you were talking about!!

Chef_2_Four said:
I'm so tired!! It took me forever to get what you were talking about!!
me too, I had to read it @ 6 times before I got it!

April~

Glad to hear that it went so well...both for you and the bride!!

nikked said:

hehehehehehehehehe

I got it - probably because I thought the same thing!

it is really too early in the morning for me - I honestly read this as "you had your first shower today"....meaning your first bath.....

:eek: edited to say looks like I'm not the only one who thought the same thing....hehehehe :D

Glad it went well! I love pampering those brides-to-be!

Congratulations! I love PC showers.

1. What is "Had First Shower Today!"?

"Had First Shower Today!" is a refreshing shower gel from Pampered Chef that is perfect for starting your day off on the right foot.

2. What are the main ingredients in "Had First Shower Today!"?

The main ingredients in "Had First Shower Today!" are aloe vera, lavender, and mint extract, all of which are known for their soothing and invigorating properties.

3. Is "Had First Shower Today!" suitable for all skin types?

Yes, "Had First Shower Today!" is formulated to be gentle and suitable for all skin types. However, as with any new product, it is always recommended to do a patch test before use.

4. What sets "Had First Shower Today!" apart from other shower gels?

"Had First Shower Today!" is made with high-quality, natural ingredients and is free of harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances. It also has a refreshing scent that helps wake up your senses in the morning.

5. How should I use "Had First Shower Today!"?

To use "Had First Shower Today!", simply apply a small amount to your hands or a loofah and lather onto your body. Rinse off thoroughly and enjoy the refreshing scent and clean feeling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom