• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is How My First Kick off Show Went

In summary, Heather had a great kick-off show at her home and she is looking forward to upcoming shows. She had five bookings for future shows and she made $400 in sales.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Well, i first want to say thank you to everyone here who gave me their 10 cents on pointers of doing my first show.....here at my home..which was my kick off show!

it went well -----

I had 16 people come to my show! ( one neighbor who I met 6 days ago by stopping by her house w/ a flyer telling her i was new to the area..brought 4 of her friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I had 5 bookings for future shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIVE!!!

And I had $400 in sales ( if I count the $100 in orders I had prior to the show from some family/our realtor)

So thanks again. I think everyone who came had fun, and it was an enjoyable experience for all, so I'm just feeling good. Plus, since I got some great bookings for people who I don't know all to well, it will help me get into NEW circles of people!

YEAH!

How Great! What a great way to get your business started on the right foot!

Bookings are key and it sounds like you got 'em, so YEAH!!!!

Heather,
Five bookings! Yay! I'm glad everything went well.

That is fantastic. What a great kickoff. 5 bookings are a good start to your business.

Congrats! That sounds like an awesome kick-off show to me!

Woo hoo! Way to get started!

Heather~

Way to go!!

FIVE BOOKINGS is amazing! That will really get your business rolling, especially since it sounds like they will be moving you out of your circle of family and friends!

WooooooooooHooooooooo!!

Great job, Heather!! You definitely are starting off strong!! Keep up the momentum and the positive attitude - you're going to be great at this! :) Congrats for getting show #1 under your belt and "over with"! ;)

Way to GO!!!!!!!! That is SUPER! Now take this excitement and 3 2 1 EVERY day... I know that is hard but I am trying to develop the discipline myself... YOU are going to do GREAT! Congratulations!

That is great! Congrats!

Wow, five at your first show!!!

WONDERFUL!

Related to Here Is How My First Kick off Show Went

1. How do I prepare for my first kick off show?

To prepare for your first kick off show, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products from Pampered Chef. It's also important to familiarize yourself with the products and practice using them before the show. Additionally, you may want to create a script or outline for your presentation to ensure you cover all the important points.

2. How long should my first kick off show be?

Your first kick off show should be between 45 minutes to an hour. This will give you enough time to introduce yourself, showcase the products, and answer any questions from your guests.

3. What should I include in my first kick off show?

Your first kick off show should include a brief introduction of yourself and your experience with Pampered Chef. You should also showcase some of the top selling products and demonstrate how they can be used. Don't forget to discuss the benefits of hosting a party and joining the Pampered Chef team.

4. How do I handle objections during my first kick off show?

It's important to anticipate objections and have answers prepared ahead of time. When faced with an objection, listen to the guest's concerns and address them with confidence. You can also offer a solution or alternative product that may better suit their needs.

5. What should I do after my first kick off show?

After your first kick off show, be sure to follow up with your guests and thank them for attending. You can also offer them the opportunity to book their own party or join your team. Don't forget to track your sales and set goals for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristine2011
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies