• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Do the Kick off Show?

In summary, the kick off show for Pampered Chef can be held in your own home or at a preferred location, with no minimum number of guests required. Virtual shows are also an option for guests who do not live in the same area. While there is no obligation to purchase anything at the show, guests may choose to make a purchase after seeing the products and recipes in action.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have someone who wants to do a fundraiser but doesn't want people in her house? So, Where do you do the Kick Off Show?

What kind of organization is the fundraiser for? Would it be possible to do it at a school, church or community center? Sometimes firestations have rooms that they make available to the community. What about at a park shelterhouse? We have a pizza place that has a party room you can use for free. Even if you have to order pizza from them you could use PC products to serve it and do the pull apart bread with marinara sauce to dip it in or one of the great salad recipes as a side dish. That is about all I can think of right now. Hope it helps.:)

There are a few options for where you can do the kick off show for your fundraiser without having people in your house. One option could be to rent out a community space or event venue. Another option could be to host it at a local park or outdoor area, weather permitting. You could also look into partnering with a local business or restaurant to host the event at their location. Additionally, with virtual options becoming more popular, you could consider hosting a virtual kick off show through a video conferencing platform. Whatever option you choose, make sure to promote the event and invite people to attend to support your cause. Good luck with your fundraiser!

Related to Where Do You Do the Kick off Show?

1. Where do you typically do the kick off show?

The kick off show is usually held in the comfort of your own home, either in your kitchen or living room. It can also be hosted at a friend or family member's house if you prefer.

2. Can I request to have the kick off show at a specific location?

Yes, you can definitely request to have the kick off show at a specific location. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know your preferred location and they will work with you to make it happen.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required for the kick off show?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for the kick off show. Whether you have 5 or 50 guests, the show will still be just as fun and informative.

4. Can I invite guests who do not live in the same area as me?

Absolutely! With the power of technology, we can now host virtual kick off shows for guests who may not live in the same area. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on how to set this up.

5. Do I have to purchase anything at the kick off show?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the kick off show. However, many guests do choose to make a purchase as they see the amazing products and delicious recipes in action. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to assist you with any orders, but there is never any pressure to buy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies