• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful $197 Stoneware Order: A Mom & Daughter Story

In summary, the Kitchen Guy says that the guest can order as many stones at the 60% off price as she wants.
mandydollie
I just had an e-mail from a past guest who placed an $197.00 order worth of stoneware!!!! I e-mailed her back and asked if she would like to do it as a catalog show and earn $25 in free products for ordering that much. It was her and her daughter so I think that I could easily turn it into a catty show, can't I?

You just won't be able to put the order in as the host order. It will have to be done seperately. Hope that makes sense.

Kim

Sure you could. $150 of the order would be at full price and then she'd get a discount on the rest and be eligible for the 60% off stones and get 10% for a year. She will love you!

Edit: Yes she can get the stoneware on sale: All stoneware purchased at any show in Feb is on sale (except the Deep Covered Baker for guests).

Last edited:
Oh, I forgot about the 60% off stoneware. So would she still get the 20% off stoneware price or not? Now i'm confused.

Yes she will! DO IT!!

Kitchen Guy...sorry to have alarmed you! :)

Ok..now my next question. If I break the orders up into 2 orders (mother and daughter) can they both be on one credit card. Mom wants to pay for everything?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought the church was on fire!

That's really funny!! ;) Well, not that a church is on fire but you know what I mean if you've read Deb's post!:p

mandydollie said:
Ok..now my next question. If I break the orders up into 2 orders (mother and daughter) can they both be on one credit card. Mom wants to pay for everything?

YES you can!

Kristi, thanks for your quick response. This is the largest order that i've had. I about fell out of my chair when it came through my e-mail... how exciting!!!

PampMomof3 said:
That's really funny!! ;) Well, not that a church is on fire but you know what I mean if you've read Deb's post!:p
It's like a comedian - coming back around to what he said earlier.

We don't need to go to a comedy club for entertainment - just log onto Chef Success and look for a KG post!

No problem Amanda! That is extremely exciting! I would call her and tell her for placing that large of an order she gets to pick 2 stones at 60% off. Explain that this is the host special so she doesn't expect it again! (Of course if she does she'll get a host speical just not that one!) I would also already have it in the computer so you know exactly how much she'll be spending out of pocket. I would also put the guest sales at $150 and the rest under the host to give more of a discount but that's just me!:D

sounds good. I'll send her an e-mail and ask if she would like to choose 2 additional stones at the 60% off price.

Good! you'll probably make her day!!! Oh also tell her that she get's free shipping on her order and so they'll only pay $4!!:D

I already told her that one... and i was running a shipping special. All orders placed this weekend were $2.00 off due to the temp outside being -2 this week in the mornings. So, she's only paying $2.00 for shipping on $200 worth of stones (well, $226 worth of stones before the monthly discount)

SO, that means you'll be paying ONLY $2!!! Good for you!!!:D

mandydollie said:
Kitchen Guy...sorry to have alarmed you! :)
fire-robot-lt-copyright3.gif

Don't you just love those huge orders? Save her a few $$$ and she'll be a loyal customer forever.

After i entered everything (had to create a third order in her hubby's name because they had ordered more than one of a couple of the stones), she ended up getting $385 worth of stones for about $245. Not a bad savings.

mandydollie said:
After i entered everything (had to create a third order in her hubby's name because they had ordered more than one of a couple of the stones), she ended up getting $385 worth of stones for about $245. Not a bad savings.

There's no limit to the number of stones you can get at the guest special. The only limit is that Hosts can not get two of the same stones using the Host Special.

Why did I think that the guest could only order one of each stone, but unlimited single pieces at 20% offEDIT: Well I just re-read the flyers and I was mistaken. I will go in and change that one then.

Last edited:
Maybe see if she has any friends or family to order too and she could get up to a 1/2 price item!

Related to Successful $197 Stoneware Order: A Mom & Daughter Story

1. How did this mother and daughter achieve a successful $197 stoneware order?

The mother and daughter followed the 3 keys to a successful Pampered Chef party: inviting people, offering specials, and hosting a fun and engaging party. They also utilized social media to reach a wider audience and showcase the benefits of stoneware for cooking and baking.

2. What type of stoneware products were included in the $197 order?

The $197 order consisted of various stoneware products such as the Large Round Stone, Medium Bar Pan, Deep Dish Baker, and Mini Baker Set. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes.

3. Did the mother and daughter receive any rewards or incentives for their successful order?

Yes, as a thank you for hosting a successful party, the mother and daughter received free and discounted products based on their total party sales. They also had the opportunity to earn additional rewards through the Pampered Chef host program.

4. How did the mother and daughter promote their stoneware party to generate interest and sales?

They utilized various methods such as inviting friends and family through personal invitations, creating a Facebook event, and sharing photos and testimonials of stoneware on social media. They also offered exclusive specials and discounts for those who attended the party.

5. Can anyone host a successful stoneware party like this mother and daughter did?

Absolutely! Anyone can host a successful Pampered Chef party by following the 3 keys mentioned above and utilizing the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products and connect with friends and family over delicious food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies