• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Ready to Submit Orders

In summary, to submit orders for your Pampered Chef business, log in to your consultant account on the website and click on the "Orders" tab, select "Submit Orders", and enter in the details. The deadline for submitting orders varies by location and campaign, so it's best to submit a few days before. Once submitted, orders cannot be changed, but you can track their status on the website or contact customer service. In case of any issues, contact customer service for assistance and double-check all order details before submitting.
Firegirl
Thank Goodness! I have a pile of orders to submit!

I'm psyched! Because of this I am able to make my $6000 in sales for the sell-a-thon!!

Congratulations on your success! It's always a great feeling to have a pile of orders to submit. It means that your hard work is paying off and your business is thriving. Keep up the good work and continue to grow your business. Wishing you even more success in the future!

Related to Success! Ready to Submit Orders

1. How do I submit my orders for my Pampered Chef business?

To submit your orders, go to the Pampered Chef website and log in to your consultant account. From there, click on the "Orders" tab and then select "Submit Orders". You will then be able to enter in the details of each order and submit them for processing.

2. What is the deadline for submitting orders?

The deadline for submitting orders varies depending on your location and the specific campaign. To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to submit your orders at least a few days before the deadline. You can check the specific deadline for your area on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your upline consultant.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted orders?

Once you have submitted your orders, you will not be able to make any changes to them. It is important to double-check all order details before submitting to avoid any errors. If you do need to make changes, you can contact customer service for assistance.

4. How can I track the status of my submitted orders?

To track the status of your orders, you can log in to your consultant account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of each order, including when it was submitted, shipped, and delivered. You can also contact customer service for any further inquiries.

5. What should I do if I have issues with my submitted orders?

If you encounter any issues with your submitted orders, such as missing items or incorrect quantities, you can contact customer service for assistance. They will be able to help resolve any issues and ensure that your orders are processed correctly. It is also important to double-check all order details before submitting to avoid any errors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mspibb