• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission

In summary, due to technical difficulties on November 30, 2008, all orders and agreements submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as November business. Any orders or agreements you want to count for December should be submitted starting on December 2, 2008. The issue has now been resolved and all orders can be submitted successfully.
Sheila
Gold Member
So HURRY and submit what you need to submit!!! :D

Same here:yuck:

I'm on CC but still can't submit anything. Same errors as before. :mad:

:)It is amazing what 2 minutes will do!!! Got on!

I got to the log in page, but I can't log in. This is frustrating!

ok..... now....3 min. later can't find server for the page I'm trying to get!!!:yuck:

Taking forever...it just popped up "Welcome Elaine"...everything else is blank...got one of 4 shows in...then screen went out. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

yep, I got on. Then S L O W....it went down :( dangit!

I'm still on and can get all over the site but still can't submit. I NEED TO SUBMIT 2 SHOWS!!! I have been trying to do this all day.

got a supply order through but said that the connection with the internet was lost!

And now its down again! You guys think that they will count our shows for Nov if they don't submitted until tomorrow? I know what the rules are but this really isn't our fault. I wasn't intentionally waiting until the last minute, I had a $155 order texted to me today.

if the servers are having problems and this obviously is a PC problem.... do you think they will let us submit tomorrow if it never works tonight?

I have over $2500 in sales I'm trying to put in!:eek:

:cry:eek:k...now my time expired and I can't log back on!!!

I can't imagine that if this is an internal pc problem, (which it obviously is) the company would not honor our shows a day late. I have been trying to close one all day. If for some reason, it does not work until 12/1 and pc said "tough", there would be quite a commotion from many consultants!!

Hopefully, they will give us an extension. I just got an e-mail that a guest credit card was declined. When I tried to log in to see which one, it was down again. It's a $773.15 show. It won't make a difference on SAT, but it will make a difference on hitting $4,000 in monthly sales and the commission increase. I've only had a customer's card declined once & it wasn't under the wire for a deadline. Since the show was submitted in time, will it still count? Or does it also have to be resolved before midnight?

Check the email you got about the declined card. There is a different deadline for it still to count.

I'm in! 8:23 p.m. Central.

Just got an email from my director (who is also an Executive Director) and she forwarded a message from another ED who says that she just spoke with tech support and that you have to call and log a complaint with them. If they document that you called with a problem they'll give you an extension.

Sounds like if you don't call and file your complaint now, they won't give you a break.

If you can't get thru on the phone, I don't know what to tell you - except keep track of when and how many times you tried and hopefully they'll give you something.

What a bummer - especially on month-end with Sell-A-Thon and holiday orders too.

Good luck everyone!

Oh, so right! I was worried about trying to log on & didn't see that I had a Dec 3rd deadline. Whew!

ETA: BTW, I can log in again ... not sure how long they will be up!!!

Valori, I'm wondering if it's everybody trying to submit all at once that keeps crashing their system! :eek:

I wish they would get this fixed so I can go and watch Desperate Housewives already!I am thankful for DVR tonight! :)

I'm trying to submit an agreement and close a few parties!! It was up, now it's down again!!

I just got my shows submitted!!! And I finally got the email from HO about tomorrow counting for Nov. That took forever! I hope this doesn't happen again any time soon.

We're on again. It seems to be for good this time. We'll see.

Subject: Technical Difficulties - PLEASE READDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 9:59 PMDue to technical difficulties today, 11/30/08, all orders and agreements
submitted through midnight CT on December 1, 2008 will be counted as
November
business.Please note, all orders and agreements that you want to count for December
should be submitted beginning on Tuesday, December 2, 2008.I apologize for the inconvenience that this caused to you and your business.Rich Schubkegel
SVP, Information & Support

I got my show through! Woo! Puts me at $1500 for SAT and within my first 30 days - I definitely wanted those to get in on time!

koima said:
I got my show through! Woo! Puts me at $1500 for SAT and within my first 30 days - I definitely wanted those to get in on time!

WTG! That's great to be able to qualify and hit the $1,500 SAT level all in your first month!!! Congratulations!!!

Related to Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission

What is "Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission"?

"Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to quickly and easily submit their orders online using a credit card. It streamlines the ordering process and makes it more convenient for both consultants and customers.

How do I access the "Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission" feature?

To access this feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select the "Submit with Cc Up" option and begin the quick and easy online submission process.

What are the benefits of using "Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission"?

There are several benefits to using this feature, including saving time by eliminating the need to manually enter credit card information for each order, reducing the risk of errors, and providing a more streamlined and convenient ordering process for both the consultant and the customer.

Is there a fee for using "Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission"?

No, there is no fee for using this feature. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and is available for all consultants to use.

What types of credit cards are accepted through "Submit Quickly with Cc Up - Fast and Easy Online Submission"?

Currently, "Submit Quickly with Cc Up" accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. This makes it convenient for customers to use their preferred method of payment when placing orders through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ARA in PA