• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Orders Shipped Out Quickly - #SellathonSuccess!

In summary, our goal is to ship out all orders as quickly as possible, typically within 1-2 business days. We use a variety of shipping carriers, including USPS, UPS, and FedEx, depending on the customer's location and order size. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track its status. If your order has not arrived within the expected timeframe, please contact our customer service team. Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes or cancel orders after they have been shipped, so please review your order carefully before placing it.
jrstephens
My two shows that I submitted last night around 930PM have shipped out already! That is SUPER fast especially with month end and sell-a-thon.

Hope that does not mean they packed them so quick there will be a lot of adjustments though!

Guess some of the workers may have gotten snowed in at work HA!:D

lol.... i had two shows that i submitted at the end of the month and they have shipped already.... and one is the show that i got to order my roasting pan!! I'm so excited about that one!!! Then I have two others I submitted that haven't even shown up as received.

I know what ya mean! I was surprised too, being end of the month.

I love it!!!

Hi there! That is amazing news! Our shipping department works tirelessly to ensure that orders are processed and shipped out as quickly as possible. I'm glad to hear that your orders were shipped out so quickly, especially during such a busy time of the month. As for adjustments, our team takes great care in packaging and handling orders to ensure that everything arrives in perfect condition. I wouldn't worry too much about that. And as for the snow, it's always possible that some of our dedicated workers braved the weather to get your orders out on time. Enjoy your new products and thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

Related to My Orders Shipped Out Quickly - #SellathonSuccess!

1. How quickly will my order be shipped out?

We strive to ship out all orders as quickly as possible. Orders are typically shipped out within 1-2 business days after they are placed.

2. What shipping carrier do you use?

We use a variety of shipping carriers depending on the location of the customer and the size of the order. Some of the carriers we use include USPS, UPS, and FedEx.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order.

4. What if my order hasn't arrived yet?

If your order has not arrived within the expected delivery time frame, please contact our customer service team. We will do our best to resolve any issues and ensure that your order arrives promptly.

5. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes or cancel orders once they have been shipped out. Please make sure to review your order carefully before placing it to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • smspamperedchef