• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck With a List of Previous Hosts - Need Advice!

In summary, the speaker is unsure about what to say to a list of former recruits' previous hosts. They are seeking advice on how to approach these individuals and potentially schedule new shows. Another consultant suggests keeping the message simple, expressing gratitude and offering assistance, and emphasizing the relationship-building aspect of the business.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have been given a list of my former recruits previous hosts. I dont exactly know what to say to them.
Any ideas?

You could just follow up with them, let them know that their current consultant is no longer in the business and see if there is anything that you can do for them. You can also let them know that she was under you so that they don't think that some random consultant got their information.

krzymomof4 said:
I have been given a list of my former recruits previous hosts. I dont exactly know what to say to them.
Any ideas?

I have also been given a list. They're not from my former recruits though, and they are all over a year old. They are from inactive consultants. A lot of them live almost an hour away from me! My director has asked me to call them. Not sure what I should say either. I would like some ideas too!

I got the same thing from my director - former hosts of former consultants. I called and introduced myself. I told them their former consultant is no longer active and that I am here now to help them. I said things like: It had been awhile since their last show and we've added lots of new products since then. Would they like to schedule a new show? What can I do to bring them back to Pampered Chef? ~Hope this helps.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your uncertainty about reaching out to your former recruits' previous hosts. My advice would be to keep it simple and genuine. Start by expressing your gratitude for their past support and mention that you have recently taken on a new role as a consultant for Pampered Chef. Let them know that you would love the opportunity to work with them again and offer to provide them with any information or assistance they may need. Remember, building relationships is key in this business, so be sure to personalize your message and let your enthusiasm for the products shine through. Best of luck!

Related to Stuck With a List of Previous Hosts - Need Advice!

1. How can I reach out to my previous hosts for new parties?

You can start by sending a personalized email or text message to your previous hosts, expressing your gratitude for their past parties and asking if they would be interested in hosting another one. You can also mention any current promotions or new products to entice them.

2. What should I do if my previous hosts are not responding to my messages?

If your previous hosts are not responding, try reaching out through different channels such as social media or phone calls. You can also consider offering a small incentive for them to host again, such as a discount on their next purchase or a free product.

3. How do I keep track of my previous hosts and their parties?

Pampered Chef offers a Host Tracker tool where you can keep all your host information organized. You can also use a spreadsheet or a notebook to track your hosts and their party dates, as well as any follow-up actions you have taken.

4. Is it appropriate to ask a previous host to host again if their last party was not successful?

It is always worth reaching out to a previous host, even if their last party was not successful. They may be more willing to host again if they see that you are genuinely interested in their support. You can also offer to make changes to the party format or suggest different products to make it more appealing.

5. How can I make my previous hosts feel special and appreciated?

There are many ways to show your appreciation to your previous hosts. You can send a handwritten thank you note, offer a small discount or free gift with their next purchase, or even invite them to an exclusive VIP event. Personalization and genuine gratitude go a long way in making your previous hosts feel special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Chef Laurie