• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Host a Pampered Chef Party Again?

In summary, Leah has had 3 people she knows call her to ask if she is ready to book a show in the past month. All of these people had hosted shows in the past.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Friends call you to book a show? In the past month I have had 3 people I know call me to say they are ready to have a show. All 3 had previously hosted shows (only 1 was with me).

I Love my Job!!! :D

That's great! What a happy feeling when that happens! :D

I wish that would happen for me!!!!

That is great.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I wish that would happen for me!!!!

Leah - I am ready to book a show :D

Iv'e been a consultant for 4 years and February was the first time this had ever happened.

I will enjoy it but know that I still NEED TO GET ON THE PHONE!!!

(I will I promise):D

:rolleyes:

thats great! I am having trouble getting my business off to a good start. I only have two shows booked and one is my own

I find the same problem ,but I found my problem was not following up with the customer. I mailed this customer a catalog and didn't hear back from them. I sent her email asking if she had any questions about the products and she emailed me her order. I think sometimes you just have to remind people but not in a nagging way.

Its funny... I have a few people who called/emailed and I'm just playing phone tag. Grrr...

I love when this happens. Back in Nov. some ladies I know placed some orders and low and behold 2 wanted to book so I said "OK" :D

1 did a catty in Feb- was $300 she was happy I was happy. The other was last night left at $200 with many (hopefully) no show orders to go.

jasonmva said:
Leah - I am ready to book a show :D

Leave it to you to make me laugh my head off....... :D

Related to Ready to Host a Pampered Chef Party Again?

1. What products do you recommend for "Don't You Just Love It When..." recipes?

We recommend our Mix 'N Scraper and our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for easy mixing and measuring. Our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is also great for slow cooking and our Ultimate Mandoline is perfect for slicing and dicing.

2. Can you suggest some "Don't You Just Love It When..." recipes for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker is perfect for making fast and delicious meals, such as our Quick Chicken Fajitas or One-Pot Pasta. Our Veggie Spiralizer is also great for quick and healthy meals like Zucchini Noodle Soup or Spiralized Veggie Stir Fry.

3. How can I make my "Don't You Just Love It When..." desserts look more professional?

We have a variety of decorating tools that can help you achieve a professional look, such as our Decorator Bottle Set or our Pastry Blender. Our Food Chopper is also great for finely chopping nuts or chocolate for toppings.

4. Do you have any suggestions for "Don't You Just Love It When..." outdoor entertaining?

Our Outdoor BBQ Bundle is perfect for grilling and our Chillzanne® Platter is great for keeping food cold during outdoor parties. Our Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is also a fun and easy dessert option for outdoor gatherings.

5. What is your favorite "Don't You Just Love It When..." product for meal prep?

We love our Flexible Cutting Mats for easy and sanitary food prep. Our Salad Chopper is also great for quickly chopping vegetables and our Garlic Press is perfect for adding flavor to any dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
cindylpal