• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to book shows in November? Here are some tips!

In summary, Lyzette is having trouble booking shows for November and is struggling with customer care calls. She has three bookings and is trying to increase her number of shows per month.
lterman
I started mid August and had a great two months! Now November is coming around and I can't get anyone to book! Words of encouragement?? Tips!

I had NOTHING for October. It will get better. Get on that phone.

I'm feeling your pain. I had a good Sept. but only one for Oct and so far only one for Nov. It is frustrating!!

Stay on the phone! Make customer care calls to EVERYONE who ordered anything. Also try using different wording than, "Would you like to host a show?" (I'm not saying this is what you are doing)
Maybe try "how about letting me pamper you and your friends all while showing you some great tips to take the stress out of holiday entertaining and planning?" (or show you time saving recipes)
Think about what you are saying and your delivery...make every word count.

Try vendor or craft fairs...you have to put out some $$ but its worth it if you get a booking, or better...a recruit!

OK ---Take a walk to the nearest rest room...Take a look in the mirror. Ask the same wife to one mom to 3.
Will you have a party!!! Ask your hubby to help you make it a big wahooo----(Army style) invite some of his friends and all the kids friends moms,dads all the neighbors---Show a batter bowl stacked and do all gift ideas for your party!! You are worth a great NOVEMBER party--Plan it for the 2nd so you can book more-----customer care call anyone who ordered as well-----Customer Care Voicemail
*Hi, this is _______. Sorry I missed you. I had the pleasure of meeting you at _______'s cooking party. I am checking to see how you are enjoying your Pampered Chef Products. You had a great time at _______'s show and I was thinking how much fun you would be to work with as a Host of your own show. We have a fantastic Host Special coming for the month of ______. I know you would love it! Please give me a call at ______ so I can tell you about it. Thanks, and I'll talk to you soon!

Good news! I have 3 bookings!

lterman said:

Congrats! Now do tell, how did you get them??

lterman said:

Good job, Lyzette!! Keep up what it is your doing, and do share!! :D

TIP: repeat after me...."the phone is my friend"

Smile before you get on there and don't stop until you are where you want for bookings!

ALL TOGETHER NOW "THE PHONE IS MY FRIEND":yuck: :grumpy: :D

Yep, I say that mantra everyday and STILL struggle with actually believing it!

Just a quick story to prove it is true though~last month, I was about $1,000 away from losing my Director status, and found that out on the last day of the month! I picked up that phone and called EVERYONE I knew for orders! It worked, so that is a testimony to "the phone is my friend" and "just ask"!!!

Congrats Lyzette,Are you hosting one too?? Order on the supply order form $2. "Move it You Wont loose it" It is meant to help consultants who are moving or have moved but just as important it is for when we run out of bookings---It's a good one---Note author---

Well it doesnt help that i'm one of those people who dreads talking on the phone. But I sucked it up and now i'm at 4 shows for November. I have a monthly goal of doing 10 shows a month. Last month and this month I've done 6 shows. November I have 4. I'm trying and yes the phone does work but for me, aye I dread it!

I hate talking on the phone too. In fact, I have been known to have full blown panic attacks at the mere thought of it. But like you said, just got to suck it up and do it! And I need to do it today. I've put it off for 3 days now.

Good job Iterman. The phone can feel like the enemy, but one you have to win! Talking to people is the best way for bookings.

lterman said:
Well it doesnt help that i'm one of those people who dreads talking on the phone. But I sucked it up and now i'm at 4 shows for November. I have a monthly goal of doing 10 shows a month. Last month and this month I've done 6 shows. November I have 4. I'm trying and yes the phone does work but for me, aye I dread it!

Congratulations on picking up that phone!!!! Tape a $100 (ok...fake one) on the phone and remember that every time you pick up that phone, you are more likely to have more of those $100 bills!!

I have been in PC for over 7 years, still get phone-a-phobia sometimes, but amazing things happen in my business when I use the best tool we have in the business!!!

lterman said:
Good for you. I need to get on the phone, myself. I have 6 shows, but I have three more November dates that I'd like to fill. I have at least two people in mind that I'd like to ask about having a show. If I wait much longer, it will be too late for a couple of those show dates.

Related to Struggling to book shows in November? Here are some tips!

1. What is "Zero Bookings for November!"?

"Zero Bookings for November!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free products by hosting a virtual party with no minimum sales requirement for the month of November.

2. How do I participate in "Zero Bookings for November!"?

To participate, all you need to do is schedule a virtual party for the month of November and invite your friends and family to shop from the Pampered Chef catalog. As long as there are no cancellations or no-shows, you will earn free products based on the total sales from your party.

3. Is there a limit to how many free products I can earn through "Zero Bookings for November!"?

No, there is no limit to how many free products you can earn. The more sales your party generates, the more free products you will receive. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials or try out new products!

4. Can I combine "Zero Bookings for November!" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine "Zero Bookings for November!" with other Pampered Chef promotions, as long as they do not have conflicting terms and conditions. This is a great way to maximize your savings and get even more free products.

5. When will I receive my free products from "Zero Bookings for November!"?

Your free products will be shipped with your party's regular order. This typically takes 7-10 business days after your party closes. If there are any delays, we will notify you via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CAPCnewbie