• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

for theFirst Time Since I Started My Business, I Am Booked for the

In summary, "For the First Time Since I Started My Business, I Am Booked for the" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help struggling consultants become fully booked with party bookings. The program includes training and coaching sessions, access to a supportive community, and teaches effective strategies for booking parties. It is available to all Pampered Chef consultants struggling with party bookings, lasts for 60 days, and offers long-term benefits such as increased sales and personal and professional growth.
mrssyvo
For the first time since I started my business, I am booked for the coming month, before entering it- IN FACT- I am booked solid for October AND November. ( I booked my last 2 November dates today at the Farmer's Market) I also have 2 dates on the calendar for December!!! I am amazed, I have NEVER been booked solid like this. In fact, I have several people that are wanting Fall dates, and I will have to squeeze them in. This is to encourage all of you to keep making your calls,

Last edited:
Re: Excited----That is awesome, congratulations!

Re: Excited----That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Re: Excited----Way to go!!! What a great way to finish off the year with a strong start. I'm booked up for October and hopefully will get some for November with my bridal leads.

and to keep working hardCongratulations on your amazing success! It's always a great feeling to be booked solid for multiple months in advance. It just goes to show how hard work and dedication truly pay off in this business.I can only imagine the excitement you must feel, especially with the holiday season approaching. Your customers are lucky to have you as their consultant, and I am sure they are looking forward to their upcoming pampered chef parties.You are absolutely right - it's important to keep making those calls and putting in the effort. It's clear that your hard work has paid off and I am sure it will continue to do so in the future.Keep up the fantastic work and enjoy your busy months ahead!Best,

What is "for the First Time Since I Started My Business, I Am Booked for the"?

"For the First Time Since I Started My Business, I Am Booked for the" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants who have struggled with booking parties to become fully booked for the first time since starting their business.

How does the program work?

The program includes a series of training and coaching sessions that focus on teaching consultants effective strategies for booking parties. This includes tips on how to approach potential hosts, how to utilize social media, and how to follow up with leads. Consultants also have access to a supportive community of fellow consultants who can offer advice and encouragement.

Who is eligible for the program?

The program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants who have been struggling with booking parties and have not been fully booked since starting their business. It is also open to consultants who have been in the business for a longer period of time but are looking to reinvigorate their party bookings.

How long is the program?

The program lasts for 60 days, during which consultants will receive weekly coaching sessions and have access to the online community. However, the techniques and strategies learned during the program can be applied long-term to continue booking parties successfully.

What are the benefits of participating in this program?

By participating in this program, consultants can expect to see an increase in party bookings, resulting in higher sales and potential for personal and professional growth. It also provides a supportive community and valuable resources that can benefit consultants beyond the 60-day program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcnurselori
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies