• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ashlee's Pampered Chef Business Grand Opening: Excitement and Success!

In summary, the speaker shares their excitement about starting their PC business and mentions their first successful home show, booking two parties for November, and upcoming grand opening. They ask for advice on how to add a previous host's special and express their appreciation for the website. The expert advises to manually adjust the price of the item(s) in the order and encourages promoting host specials to future customers.
kaylasmommy12605
I am very excited about starting up this pc business. I signed up last month, but my grandmother was sick... so I had to postpone!
Well, I survived my first home show last Fri., which I am closing tomorrow... that was around $900 :love:
From that party, I have 2 parties booked for Nov. (one with orders already... cuz this past host wants to close, and add lagging orders for next person, ~We work together @ a hospital~), and I am having my GRAND OPENING on the 29th. :blushing: Which I think is going to be a good turn out. Already have 5 rsvp... and I haven't really started advertising!

Just curious when you put in for a previous host to get host special (from person who booked), is there somewhere to add it in, so you can adjust the price?
P.s. Ive been on here the whole time, and LOVE this site.... learning bunches!
~Ashlee

kaylasmommy12605 said:
Just curious when you put in for a previous host to get host special (from person who booked), is there somewhere to add it in, so you can adjust the price?
P.s. Ive been on here the whole time, and LOVE this site.... learning bunches!
~Ashlee
Awesome!! Way to go!

To get the special price, you'll need to make sure the past host's discount number is entered in P3 (Pampered Partner Plus) and that you use the special number (usually starting with an H for the host specials).

:chef:Congratulations on your first successful home show and for booking two more parties in November! It sounds like you are off to a great start with your business. To answer your question, there is not a specific place to add in a previous host's host special when submitting an order. However, you can manually adjust the price of the item(s) in the order to reflect the host special discount. Just make sure to note in the comments section of the order that the discount is for the previous host's special. Also, don't forget to mention to your customers that they can earn host specials by hosting a party as well. This can help encourage them to book their own party in the future. Best of luck with your grand opening and continued success with your business!

1. What is the date and time of Ashlee's Pampered Chef Business Grand Opening?

The grand opening will take place on Saturday, September 12th at 2pm.

2. Where is the location of the grand opening?

The grand opening will be held at Ashlee's home located at 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

3. Is there a fee to attend the grand opening?

No, the grand opening is completely free to attend. We want everyone to come and join the excitement!

4. What can attendees expect at the grand opening?

Attendees can expect to see exciting demonstrations of our top products, enjoy delicious food and drinks, and have the opportunity to win amazing prizes!

5. How can I RSVP for the grand opening?

Please RSVP by contacting Ashlee directly at 555-123-4567 or by emailing her at [email protected]. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tdixon
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tdixon
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pngentil