• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I finally reached maximum success with my business? Find out how!

In Summary, this business owner, who has been doing it for almost 2 years, is finally TOTALLY BOOKED going into the next month. He has 10 shows in February and 4 dates available in March. He will have his March booked up by the middle of February!
PamperedK
Silver Member
I've been doing this business for almost 2 years and for the first time ever I am TOTALLY BOOKED going into the next month. I have 10 shows in February and 4 dates available in March! I will have my March booked up by the middle of February!

This is such a good feeling.

Congratulations
Your hard work is paying off, give yourself a raise this month. (all those shows will increase your commission)
Lorna

That's great! Congratulations!

WooHoo!! Congrats! Keep us informed on how your months close!

That is awesome!! Get ready to see your business REALLY start to fly!!! This is such a great time of year to cram as much as you can in because your bookings will just continue to grow with all the great stuff coming up (new products, great host specials, Help Whip Cancer, all those CUTE summer products!). Way to go!!:)

great news.

Congratulations!!!! That February host special really helps, doesn't it!!

Yes, for all of you newbies out there pack your late winter and spring as full as you can stand it because the summer can be thin for alot of consultants. What you do today will impact your business 90 days from now. So work today for May!

I actually had to give away a february booking to a girl on my team because I just couldn't do it. I have 3 shows in 3 days at the end of the month! I'm so excited to see all those people!!

Bookings are where I am falling short. Any ideas on how to entice guests to book. I didn't have a large circle of friends to start with so I am trying to get people from the parties to book (people that I don't know so I am with a whole different group of folks)

I am so thankful that there is such an awsome host benefit in Feb. because now I am full also....Yeah for PC!!!!

Related to Have I finally reached maximum success with my business? Find out how!

1. What is "soHappy I Needed to Share!"?

"soHappy I Needed to Share!" is a new line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. It includes a variety of innovative tools and gadgets to help you create delicious meals and desserts with ease.

2. What makes "soHappy I Needed to Share!" different from other kitchen products?

One of the main things that sets "soHappy I Needed to Share!" apart is its focus on making cooking and baking fun and stress-free. The products are designed to be user-friendly and efficient, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. Additionally, many of the products have unique features and designs that you won't find in other brands.

3. Are "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products only for experienced cooks?

No, "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products are designed for cooks of all skill levels. Whether you're a seasoned chef or just starting out in the kitchen, these products can help make your cooking experience more enjoyable and successful. Each product comes with easy-to-follow instructions and tips to help you get the most out of it.

4. Can I purchase "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products in stores?

Currently, "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products are only available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products as a host.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special deals and promotions on "soHappy I Needed to Share!" products. These can include discounts, free shipping, and free products with purchase. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the latest deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • blarrabee