• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Coating Process with Our Innovative Tray Tool

S
sfdavis918
Does anyone else find the tool for the coating trays awkward?

yep - sure do!

I don't use it.

If you notice in the demo video on the new product, I never see the chef use it. Unless I missed it??
If he doesn't, maybe he didn't like it either!

Kelly V.

I remember at conference when he was showing the proper way to use coat your chicken he never used the tool.

I think the tool might be good for making chocolate dipped pretzels or truffles, but not for meat. Maybe I am wrong. I have had good response to people seeing this product in the catalog. My show last Saturday had 7 guests and I sold 3. If you are from SE Oklahoma and you have a husband that hunts, you definately want this product. All I heard was how great it would be for deer meat and wild turkey...the bird, not the drink...LOL

It's great for two things:1) The dipping tool is nearly perfect. It's sometimes difficult to find something else around the kitchen that works well for dipping chocolate.2) It's ideal for people who get ooked out by the feel of raw meat/fish/poultry. For those of us who don't have that issue, it's probably not necessary.

I think I would use it because I don't like to touch raw egg.

I would also use it for chocolate.

I just thought it was weird in the product video not to show him using it.

Kelly V.

I tried it with chicken & it would not hold it. The chicken kept falling out. I am disappointed in the whole thing. Not as big as I was hoping. Oh well.

I just watched the video on CC showing how to use this set and he seemed to have no difficutly and he used the tool in it.

I came in wondering if anyone had any recipe documents for this set and with this post now I am thinking probably not hehehe.

1. What is the purpose of the tray tool for coating trays?

The tray tool is designed to streamline the process of coating trays by providing an innovative and efficient solution for evenly distributing the coating material onto the trays.

2. How does the tray tool work?

The tray tool works by using a unique design that allows for precise and controlled application of the coating material onto the trays. It also minimizes waste and reduces the time and effort required for coating.

3. Is the tray tool suitable for all types of coating materials?

Yes, the tray tool is designed to work with a variety of coating materials, including paints, varnishes, and sealants. It is also compatible with different types of trays, such as plastic, metal, and wood.

4. Will using the tray tool require additional training or equipment?

No, the tray tool is user-friendly and does not require any special training. It can be easily used with existing equipment and does not require any additional tools or accessories.

5. Can the tray tool be used for large-scale coating projects?

Yes, the tray tool is suitable for both small and large-scale projects. Its efficient design allows for quick and consistent coating, making it ideal for commercial and industrial applications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies